Deepmind also employs my former PhD students Dr. Daan Wierstra, Dr. Tom Schaul, Dr. Alex Graves. They were funded by SNF grants (Alex later also by my postdoc grants at TU Munich), and have been working on deep recurrent artificial neural networks (RNN) . Alex focused on supervised learning with LSTM RNN [3,6,7], Daan and Tom on evolving RNN  and Reinforcement Learning RNN . Search for their papers in the reference links [3-8]; compare published work of deepmind .
"Serious scientific gatherings don’t usually feature calls for mass political resistance, much less direct action and sabotage. But then again, Werner wasn’t exactly calling for those things. He was merely observing that mass uprisings of people – along the lines of the abolition movement, the civil rights movement or Occupy Wall Street – represent the likeliest source of 'friction' to slow down an economic machine that is careening out of control."
- GracenoteMedia Technology Lab Research Intern, 2012 - 2012
- IBMExtreme Blue Intern, Software Development, 2010 - 2010
- Synthetic Cinema InternationalRotational Intern, Programmer, Video Editor, Sound Editor, Systems Support, 2007 - 2010
- Pyro/FX Entertainment GroupRotational Intern, Programmer, Systems Support, 2006 - 2010
- Concert: Web-based Audio Organizational Tool (http://github.com/Concert/Concert)Project Lead, Architect, Developer, 2010 - 2011
- Stanford UniversityMusic, Science and Technology, 2011 - 2013
- Rensselaer Polytechnic InstituteComputer Science, Electronic Arts, 2007 - 2011
- Hill Regional Career High School
Social Media News and Web Tips – Mashable – The Social Media Guide
Social Media news blog covering cool new websites and social networks: Facebook, Google, Twitter, MySpace and YouTube. The latest web techno
Google BigQuery brings Big Data analytics to all businesses - Google Dev...
News and insights on Google platforms, tools and events
Prismatic blog - Prismatic Blog - Futurist Mobile Interaction Design
Mobile Design at Prismatic At Prismatic, we design for iPhone, iPad, Android, and web on all ma...
Touchable Music: At Last, Lemur’s Interactive Touch Controls Make it to ...
Making music with technology
London riots: the underclass lashes out - Telegraph
London's rioters are the products of a crumbling nation, and an indifferent political class that has turned its back on them.
Happy Meal Ban: McDonald's Outsmarts San Francisco - San Francisco News ...
Update: Read about how city and health officials say they were blindsided by McDonald's. On Thursday, Dec. 1, the...
"DO WHAT YOU LOVE": Watch Steve Jobs' Fantastic Stanford Commencement Sp...
You have to check out his classic speech, which is one of the best ever.
Burning Blog » Blog Archive » Who the hell are “Burners,” anyway?
A few months ago I was asked, in one of those email groups where people ask each other things like this: “what does it mean to be a burner?