We have been spoiled over the past several years and have forgotten that beginning with the Haswell line, Intel essentially doubled battery life for most laptops. Since the original Pixel was launched in February 2013 and the Haswell was announced in June 2013, it seems an unfair standard to hold it to.
- Sandia National LaboratoriesSoftware Systems Engineer, 2013 - present
- UNM College of EducationSystems Architect, 2006 - 2013
- Caruso LawOffice Manager
- Professional Business SystemsWebmaster
- Calvary of AlbuquerqueWebmaster
- AOLCustomer Support Rep.
- Global Analytic Information Technology Services, Inc.HR Analyst, 2004 - 2013
- University of New MexicoAccounting (not completed), 2004
- Calvary of Albuquerque School of Ministrycertificate, 1997
- Tarrant County CollegeCornerstone Associates in Arts, 1996
The hidden potential of Google's Project Fi mobile service | InfoWorld
Will Google deliver a solid, modern approach to telephony for a mobile, multipoint, commingled world?
OpenOffice development is looking grim as developers flock to LibreOffice
Development on the free productivity suite is down to just 16 people, and the support system for new contributors is sorely lacking.
Benchmarking Talent Acquisition: Increasing Spend, Cost Per Hire, and Ti...
The Bersin by Deloitte Analyst Blog
1stBuild Hackathon -- GE Smart Appliances and Snappy Ubuntu
A prototype is worth a thousand meetings -- Words to live by! A couple of weeks ago, I had the pleasure of attending the 1stBuild Hackathon
Google launches Project Fi, its combo cellular and Wi-Fi network | Compu...
Service will start for Nexus 6 smartphones under invitation-only early access program
Schneier on Security: An Incredibly Insecure Voting Machine
The weak passwords -- which are hard-coded and can't be changed -- were only one item on a long list of critical defects uncovered by the re