- Experienced: Branch Office Manager with several High Profile Full Services Firms based in New York.
- Education: "MY" Wall Street was rapidly changing and going Global, this strongly influenced:
- Global Currency Moves...
- Trade Displacements...
- Social Displacements...
- Economics Sustainability...
- Competitive Sustainability
- University of Lifepresent
- Wharton Executive ManagementManagement, 1988 - 1990Dean Witter Reynolds Program for Managers in the Field: 3 Year program at the Wharton in Philadelphia, PA
- GKM Coach/ConsultingCEO Founder, 2000 - present
- Wall Street Based FirmsVP/Branch Offices Manager, 1979 - 2000
San Antonio, Texas
Impact of a 6-wk olive oil supplementation in healthy adults on urinary ...
Abstract Background: Olive oil (OO) consumption is associated with cardiovascular disease prevention because of both its oleic acid and phen
Blog - National Library of Medicine - PubMed Health
A blog on health, treatments and finding out what works.
Google Teacher's Day Doodle With Animated Pencils As Teacher & S...
On the Google.com home page in the United States you will see an animated Google logo, Doodle, with a large pencil and five smaller pencils
Dinosaurs Left Europe during Early Cretaceous, Says New Study | Biogeogr...
A team of paleontologists led by University of Leeds scientist Dr. Alexander Dunhill has used the so-called ‘Network Theory’ to visually dep