Profile cover photo
Profile photo
Clint Hines
130 followers -
Information Technology? Yes, please.
Information Technology? Yes, please.

130 followers
About
Clint's posts

Post has attachment
I'm with the writer on this one.

Blog: Why gamers are right to demand evidence for claims that games are ‘harmful’

http://venturebeat.com/2013/05/04/why-gamers-are-right-to-demand-evidence-for-claims-that-games-are-harmful/

Post has attachment
Solar Impulse plane starts bid to cross US

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/science-environment-22369680

Post has shared content

Post has shared content
Amazing photography. Really beautiful work. 
275 Ultra Hi-Rez Photos of New Zealand 8 months of work for you to enjoy! :) 

I'm loving the new ability on Google+ to upload my original size photos!  If you want the How-To, I updated the article at http://www.stuckincustoms.com/2013/03/21/google-now-allows-full-rez-photos/ .

I moved here about 8 months ago and have been taking photos like a man possessed!  I think about 90% of the photos in here are new ones that I taken and recently processed.  The other 10% are from my first 2 trips here that convinced me to make the move! :)  Anyway, enjoy... 
PhotoPhotoPhotoPhotoPhoto
Trey's Photos of New Zealand
275 Photos - View album

Hello fellows of the resistance! I received my invite yesterday morning and have had some time to do some light research. I'm looking to add on to a group in the bay area and help where possible.

I'm usually driving all over the bay between Milpitas and Foster City, typically off of 880 or 101. I would like to know who might need some assistance! Message me!

Post has attachment
Super cool music video. I love it!

Post has attachment

Post has attachment
Magic 2014: Duels of the Planeswalkers Coming Soon To Android, Maybe We Don't Have To Make Neckbeard Jokes This Time

http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/03/22/magic-2014-duels-of-the-planeswalkers-coming-soon-to-android-maybe-we-dont-have-to-make-neckbeard-jokes-this-time/

Post has attachment
Designer of several sets of Magic dating back to Tempest. It's interesting to hear about the concepts and discussion that went on during the design of Magic.

Mark creates these 30 minute pod casts on his way to Wizards everyday. Worth a listen! 
Wait while more posts are being loaded