Thanks to the kick ass folks over at for sending this over to me for review for the Nintendo Switch.
15 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Had one of their skins on my N6p. It looked awesome!Jul 2, 2017
- DO NOT APPLY IT. The Nintendo switch plastic is not compatible with adhesive. When you remove the skin it will destroy the plastic. Dbrand and slickwraps don't sell skins for the switch because of this.Jul 2, 2017
- Thanks for that reminder as I had forgotten about that.
I'm actually curious what has to say about this as well. Maybe tagging them here will get them to comment on something.Jul 2, 2017
- Toast+1We just got in from a long July 4th weekend, so apologies for the delay! The Toast product page discusses this issue, so customers will see it prominently before buying the product. There is a known issue that the factory paint finish on the Nintendo Switch console and controllers is not very durable. In our testing, sometimes we noticed micro, pinprick-sized pieces of paint pulling off the console or Joy-Con controllers upon removal. We don't know if this will become more of an issue over time and cause larger pieces of paint to pull up with covers that have been installed for a long time, so if you are concerned about keeping your Switch 100% pristine, maybe just go for the dock instead - the dock isn’t painted, so you can safely Toast it to your heart’s content. Hope this helps. We've made a point to ensure our customers are aware of the known issues with the paint finish issue with the Switch Joy-Cons.Jul 5, 2017
- Awesome! Thanks for that reply and I will definitely include this in my review by all means.
I'm definitely going to take a risk and do my entire Switch when I do my Toast review.
Thanks again for the reply and hopefully y'all had a great July 4th holiday!Jul 5, 2017
Add a comment...