- IlluminaDigital Project Manager, 2013 - present
- Profitable Media, LLCProject Manager, 2012 - 2013
- Grenade MarketingProject Manager, 2008 - 2012
- Fireside Realty and MortgageBranch Manager, 2004 - 2008
- Pinnacle LendingBranch Manager, 2001 - 2004
- California Mobile DetailingGeneral Manager, 1993 - 2001
Welcome to my Google Profile! Please have a look around to get to know me better. To get started, let me tell you a little bit about myself:
I am consistently energized by opportunities in achieving new customer acquisition and creating brand awareness through direct marketing efforts.
Having natural communication abilities I have acquired a solid reputation for effective networking and strategic alliance building amongst crucial industry resources.
I started my first business in the automotive field when I was 20 years old and have opened and operated 3 additional companies in Mortgage, Real Estate and Marketing before becoming a Small Business Consultant.
When practicing real estate and mortgage I was an advisor to 60 Minutes, a nationally televised program, for a segment about foreclosures, the mortgage market and what the credit crunch means to home owners. I have been featured on MarketWatch.com and in several local newspapers as well as being a columnist for the Mountain House Times. I was also interviewed by RealtyTrac.com, a well known foreclosure service, as well as ByReferralOnly.com, a Real Estate and Mortgage Training Academy.
Let me know how I might be of assistance in the further advancement and visibility of your company.
Thanks for taking the time to get to know me. I’d like to get to know you as well. My online and social presence is listed here on my profile. Let’s connect and get to know each other!
- West Valley CollegeBusiness, 1992 - 1993
- Central County Occupational CenterAutobody and Paint, 1990 - 1992
- Oak Grove High SchoolGeneral, 1987 - 1991