Interesting discussion about how to measure the success of a book...
I look forward to comments!
- writer, painter, blogger, 2005 - present
- United Nations agency: FAO; Harper & Row Editor; Washington University lecturer in economics; Coca Cola marketing expert1979 - 2004
Work: 25 years with United Nations - ended career as FAO Director for Europe/Central Asia. Before that: banking, editing, free-lance journalism, college teaching, marketing, and always writing and painting.
Published in English (available on Amazon, see author page):
- Science fiction/Climate Fiction: Forever Young (coming soon)
- Romance/ Boomer Lit: Crimson Clouds
- Cross genre (historical, paranormal, thriller): Luna Rising
- Short stories: Death on Facebook, Short Stories for the Digital Age (2011)
- Poetry: contributed to "Freeze Frame", anthology edited by Oscar Sparrow (2012)
- Non fiction: "The Development Dilemma", an essay on development aid (1990 - out of print);
Published in Italian (with Italian publishing houses - out of print)
- an award-winning children's book: "Le Avventure di Gwendolina e Casimiro" (1991)
- Historical/paranormal romance: "Un Amore Dimenticato", the precursor of The Phoenix Heritage (2007)
Painting: member of Artistes Indépendants (Paris); 15 shows including 2 personal shows (Paris and Rome )
Blogging at http://claudenougat.blogspot.com
- Columbia UniversityEconomics
- Barnard CollegeEconomics
- French Lycée Par CorrespondanceHigh School
Italy’s TV Reality Show Ignored Psychology of Authors : Publishing Persp...
Italy's Masterpiece TV reality show for writers failed to attract viewers, in part, because it didn't account for the way writers empathize
The Business Rusch: Generational Divide « Kristine Kathryn Rusch
When I was taking classes in the craft of fiction, everyone—from established professional writers to English professors—recommended that a w
Embrace the Tech Authors Need to Succeed by Jason Matthews — The Book De...
Embrace the Tech Authors Need to Succeed by Jason Matthews explores the functions and technologies writers can use in the creations of their
Straight Reading from the Library: Crimson Clouds by Claude Nougat
The Library received Crimson Clouds to review as part of a virtual book tour organized by Goddess Fish Promotions. Claude will be awarding a
17 book covers. Which are your favorite? Vote today!
17 book covers. Which are your favorite? Vote today! The Masquerade Crew, Indie book reviews, promos, and giveaways
Indie Authors Naked: For the Love of Writing and Indie Publishing
Indie Authors Naked: For the Love of Writing & Indie Publishing Indie Authors have been splashing the eyes of traditional publishing for at
Luna Rising, The Full Saga (Volumes 1-3) by Claude Nougat
This 130,000-word 'full saga' includes ALL THREE BOOKS of the Luna Rising trilogy. Save over 40% versus buying the single volumes! Is it a c
New Study of Improvising Jazz Pianists Shows Similar Brain Circuits Used...
Brain regions that process language are also involved in communicating through music.
Book review of Crimson Clouds - Readers' Favorite: Book Reviews and Awar...
After working with the UN for thirty-five years, Robert decided to retire. He needed a change and hoped that ending his employment with the
[GIVEAWAY] Why BlogEngage is the blogging community for me
Why Blogengage is the blogging community worth being part of? Because it's awesome! Take part in this BlogEngage account giveaway and read m
Ultimate guide to wordpress seo settings | by Inspire2rise.com
SEO is a skill that everyone wants to excel at, take this initiative for better SEO. Follow our Ultimate guide to WordPress SEO settings and