Mark tripped up by his own algorithms, ha ha!
- writer, painter, blogger, 2005 - present
- United Nations agency: FAO; Harper & Row Editor; Washington University lecturer in economics; Coca Cola marketing expert1979 - 2004
Work: 25 years with United Nations - ended career as FAO Director for Europe/Central Asia. Before that: banking, editing, free-lance journalism, college teaching, marketing, and always writing and painting.
Published in English (digitally on all platforms, including Amazon, see author page; printed books from CreateSpace):
- Science fiction/Speculative Fiction/Climate fiction: Gateway to Forever (2014)
- Romance/ Boomer Lit: Crimson Clouds (2012; originally: A Hook in the Sky)
- Cross genre (historical, paranormal, thriller): Luna Rising
- Short stories: Death on Facebook, Short Stories for the Digital Age (2011)
- Poetry: contributed to "Freeze Frame", anthology edited by Oscar Sparrow (2012)
- Non fiction: "The Development Dilemma", an essay on development aid (1990 - out of print);
Published in Italian (with Italian publishing houses - out of print)
- an award-winning children's book: "Le Avventure di Gwendolina e Casimiro" (1991)
- Historical/paranormal romance: "Un Amore Dimenticato", the precursor of "Luna Rising" (2007)
Painting: member of Artistes Indépendants (Paris); 15 shows including 2 personal shows (Paris and Rome )
Blogging at http://claudenougat.blogspot.com
Contributor to Imparker and Publishing Perspectives
- Columbia UniversityEconomics
- Barnard CollegeEconomics
- French Lycée Par CorrespondanceHigh School
Egg, Meet Face: Zuckerberg's Book Club Off to a Rocky Start ⋆ The Digita...
Egg, Meet Face: Zuckerberg's Book Club Off to a Rocky Start Book Culture, Facebook, Mike Zuckerberg It looks like Mark Zuckerberg's two-week
Author Interview with Claude Nougat |Fiction Dreams
We mortals dream of immortality. Can we ever attain it? The power of money could make the difference. A few win, the great majority loses, b
I bought it by mistake, so I decided to give it a 1 star review.
I bought it by mistake, so I decided to give it a 1 star review. The Masquerade Crew, Indie book reviews, promos, and giveaways
Italian Writing Festival Takes Women, Self-Publishing Seriously - Publis...
The Women's Writing Festival in Matera, Italy was a showcase for the growing importance of women's fiction and self-publishing in Europe.