Partner Manager Technical Lead, 2015 - present
- Manage vendor performance and readiness day-to-day
- Diagnose and solve for gaps in vendor support based on customer satisfaction, quality review and internal feedback
- Analyze trends in inbound call drivers and take steps to decrease volume
- Produce monthly scorecards and facilitate Monthly Business Reviews to manage vendor performance
- Partner with the Global Outsourcing team at Facebook to manage vendor relationship
- Use internal training content to compile and facilitate vendor readiness training for releases
- Act as point of contact for internal partner and external client escalations
Vendor Operations Lead, 2014 - 2015
- Drive SMB customer acquisitions through effective business partnering and overall support of our vendor operations to meet and exceed targets. Coordinate with relevant internal Google departments and work on initiatives and projects that improve ETO operations.
- Serve as onsite Google representative providing Google-specific product and tool support for our vendor partner. Act as liaison between our vendor and country B2B marketing team.
- Work closely with various internal groups to understand business requirements, implement new processes, and contribute to ongoing process improvements.
- Analyze and present weekly performance figures, participate in weekly updates and monthly business reviews.
- Deliver induction training for new sales representatives, especially with regards to AdWords product training, campaign building and regular product and policy updates.
AdWords Account Strategist, 2010 - 2013
- Provide outstanding customer service and sales support to Google's advertisers, publishers and/or users.
- Manage customer inquiries by phone, e-mail and/or live chat.
- Collaborate with Specialists, Engineers and Product team members on new feature development.
- Implement creative ways to improve our client relationships and increase revenue by up-selling and promoting other Google products.
- Provide strategic advice and help solve technical issues by working closely in a consultative role with key clients.
2009 - 2009
- In charge of creating a Social Media Optimization (SMO) offer, in order to sell it to designated companies.
- NetLinking Project Manager : Promotion, organization and reporting of the various netlinking partnership for customers websites.
- In charge of Search Engine Optimization audits for different websites : Marketing strategy, identification of SEO restraints, optimization advices.
- Optimization of AdWords campaign.
WebMarketign Assistant, 2008 - 2008
Assist the E-business manager in the following tasks:
Creation of cross border promotion for the Europcar Websites (europcar.com/es/fr/pt/...).
Creation of a worldwide Google AdWords campaign
Studies of competition, analyse and reporting of web campaign.
Contribute to marketing operation of franchisee.
2007 - 2007
I worked during 3 months as a Sales Representative in the retailing industry.
I have accomplished several tasks such as:
Visits of numerous stores, in order to check product references and availability
Negotiations for crown end displays/gondola ends, to better sell our products
In-store sales and animations
Val and Cie
President, 2004 - 2005
Student association editing a tourist guide for Valenciennes area. Managing a team of six students and a selling network of 250 persons.
Responsibilities: manage the organization, from the conception of the guide, to its realization and sell. Negotiate with suppliers, hire and animate the student sell force and organize a selling event. Personal sells of € 18500 or 15% total.
Result: € 130,000 of turnover, 20,000 guides sold. Benefit of € 9 800.