Play Pictrivia: What type of failover is this?
3 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- The illustration depicts an Active/Standby Failover. Please confirm!!May 19, 2012
- it is an active standby but with a kind of manual load balance. This is explained on ccnp switch on hsrp sectionMay 19, 2012
- Active/Active as both are forwarding packets. Make sure you have enough headroom if something fails.May 20, 2012
- Thank you all for playing Pictrivia! The answer is Active/Active Failover.May 24, 2012
- I have just use this tecnology for ASA 5000 Active/Active Failover...Oct 28, 2012