• *P. J. Chiang, C. L. Wu, C. H. Teng, C. S. Yang, and H. C. Chang, “Full-Vectorial Optical Waveguide Mode Solvers Using Multidomain Pseudospectral Frequncy-Domain (PSFD) Formulations,” IEEE J. of Quantum Electron., vol. 44, January 2008.
• †T. P. Thomas, J. Y. Ye, C. S. Yang, M. Myaing, I. J. Majoros, A. Kotlyar, Z. Cao, T. B. Norris and J. R. Baker Jr., “Tissue distribution and real-time fluorescence measurement of a tumor-targeted nanodevice by a two photon optical fiber fluorescence probe,” Proc. of SPIE, vol. 6095, Nanobiophotonics and Biomedical Applications III, 60950Q, 2006.
• *H. C. Chang, P. J. Chiang, C. S. Yang, C. L. Wu, and C. H. Teng, “Full-vectorial Optical Wave-guide Eigenmode Solvers Based on Multidomain Pseudospectral Methods,” International Journal of Microwave and Optical Technology, vol.1, no.2, pp.628–632, August, 2006.
• *H. C. Chang, P. J. Chiang, C. S. Yang, C. L. Wu, and C. H. Teng, “Full-vectorial Optical Wave-guide Eigenmode Solvers Based on Multidomain Pseudospectral Methods,” in Proc. of the 10th International Symposium on Microwave and Optical Technology (ISMOT-2005) (CD-ROM), paper C-05 (invited), Fukuoka, Japan, Aug. 2005.
• *P. J. Chiang, C. S. Yang, C. L. Wu, C. H. Teng, and H. C. Chang, “Application of Pseudo-spectral Methods to Optical Waveguide Mode Solvers,” in OSA 2005 Integrated Photonics Research and Applications (IPRA ’05) Technical Digest (CD-ROM), paper IMG4, San Diego, California, Apr. 2005.
• *C. S. Yang, Y. C. Chiang, and H. C. Chang, "Analysis of Nonuniform Nonlinear Distributed Feedback Structures Using a Simple Numerical Approach," IEEE J. of Quantum Electron., vol. 40, pp. 1337-1342, September 2004.
• *C. S. Yang, Y. C. Chiang, and H. C. Chang, "Analysis of Optical Bistability in Nonlinear DFB Structures of Arbitrary Index Profile," Optics and Photonics Taiwan’03 (OPT 2003), Taipei, Taiwan, December 25-26, 2003.
• *C. S. Yang, Y. C. Chiang, and H. C. Chang, "A Simple Numerical Approach for Determining the Optical Response of Nonlinear DFB Structures with Gain and Loss", Optics and Photonics Taiwan’02 (OPT 2002), vol. II, pp. 426-428, Taipei, Taiwan, December 12-13, 2002.
† Ultrafast Science Group is with Michigan Nanotechnology Institute for Medicine and Biological Sciences, and Center for Ultrafast Optical Science, University of Michigan, Ann Arbor.
* Projects were supported by the National Science Council, R.O.C., under Grant NSC90-2215-E002-028 and Grant NSC91-2215-E002-031.
** Computational Photonics and Electromagnetics Laboratory is with the Department of Electrical Engineering, the Graduate Institute of Electro-Optical Engineering, and the Graduate Institute of Communication Engineering, National Taiwan University, Taipei, Taiwan 106-17, R.O.C. Lab. Director, Prof. Hung-Chun Chang, +886 2 33663672, firstname.lastname@example.org