378 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Jacob Dixon+30Google telling me about keeping my passwords safe, on Google+. The irony is just too great.2w
- that had nothing to do with the "breach". Facebook's have been much more concerning.2w
- - The irony falls completely to the ground when realizing that the potentially exposed Google+ data did not include passwords, as there are no passwords among the Google+ data.2w
- >be google
>announce closing of G+ to a majority of people
>still post to G+ on all accounts2w
- "They can have one main password that they add a few letters to for each app"
How is that 'good.password hygiene'?
From https://lifehacker.com/your-clever-password-tricks-arent-protecting-you-from-t-5937303 for instance:
_"When required to use mix of upper- and lower-case letters, numbers, and symbols, most of us: […]
• Add a number, most likely 1 or 2, at the end: “Fido1"
• Add one of the most common symbols (~, !, @, #, $, %, &, ?) at the end: “Fido1!”
"If you have a template for how you create memorable passwords, it’s only secure if no one else is using that rule."
Besides, if your password following such a pattern gets leaked from one site, you still need to change all your others following that pattern because it'd be too easy for bots to try variations on it.2w
- NOBODY is healthier wealthier happier and safety Under modi's dangerous rules anywhere and everywhere in india.?1w
- Indians people's tweeter facebook whatsapp google Yahoo messenger nobody is safety Under modi's dangerous rules.? Gujarat city chor city is a modi city of the world,yeh goondas kuch bhi karsakta hain silently.?1w
Add a comment...