- Chris Johnston PhotographyPhotographer, 2012 - presentI'm a Family Lifestyle Photographer in Metairie, LA. I love helping families capture those special moments between a husband and wife or a parent and child and create one of a kind wall art from those images.
- Gifted NursesCommunications Coordinator, 2014 - 2014Manage communications and social media for Gifted Nurses. Joint Commission Accredited, licensed, bonded and insured. Locally-owned and operated since 2006 by P.K. Scheerle, RN, Maggie Candon, RN, Cindy Fischer, RN, Mary Kay Molbert, and Mullady Voelker, MSW. Gifted Nurses specializes in private care for individuals and families, and medical staff relief services, including travel nursing. We have also just recently opened our Advanced Placement division, Neuro Nexus and Coding and Billing programs. We have a network of hundreds of trained, professional caregivers waiting to be matched. Before placement, we carefully evaluate and specially select a caregiver based on a client's unique needs and preferences. Our caregivers pride themselves on providing compassionate, personalized medical and non-medical care to individuals and families in the comfort of their own home, and in healthcare facilities. We know that each of facility is unique and has specific preferences and requirements when it comes to staff relief services, and we tailor our services to meet the needs of our clients and the communities they serve. We believe in sustainable relationships built on the expectation that we will provide dependable, quality, competent staff.
- Primerica Financial ServicesDistrict Leader, 2001 - 2014I create financial plans for clients, recruit and train new agents, and lead training sessions on marketing, prospecting, and using the newest company provided technology tools.
- St. Bernard VoiceReporter, 2013 - 2013Cover all things happening in St. Bernard and Plaquemines Parishes. Including but not limited to: council and school board meetings, flood insurance changes, local elections and legislation that affects the two parishes. Also responsible for feature items like fairs and festivals, holiday features and community events.
- American Express Financial AdvisorsFinancial Advisor, 2000 - 2000-assisted clients with developing a financial plan -marketed various insurance products: life insurance, disability insurance, and long term care insurance -sold investments: stocks and mutual funds -managed tax considerations and pension optimization
- Register Real EstateReal Estate Agent, 2008 - 2009-specialized in selling small multi-family properties -worked with real estate investors -first agent in the city to use SMS marketing -consistently one of the top 3 ranked agents on Activerain.com in the Metairie market
- Sparkplugging.comBlogging Intern, 2009 - 2009-researched and authored post for the Sparkplug CEO blog and The Man Page -assisted other writers with research and background information needed to write their own post -combed through site looking for, and removing, dead links and updating affiliate links -participated in virtual weekly writers meetings where story ideas were discussed and finalized
- Student Branding SocietySocial Media and Public Relations Director, 2010 - 2011-responsible for reaching out to and scheduling monthly speakers -setup and managed all social media properties and marketing for the Student Branding Society at Full Sail University. -assisted in the development of tools and resources that helped our community develop and unlock the power of their personal brand.
- Enabling Potential, Inc.Social Media Intern, 2011 - 2011-grew Twitter account from zero followers to 300+ in out target niche -hosted Twitter chats with featured authors and business and lifestyle coaches -participated in weekly virtual meetings where we discussed email marketing, affiliate marketing, and social media strategy -worked with former Microsoft consultant, Rudy Nelson, Harvard Law grad, Traci Feit Love, and New York Times bestselling author, Michael Port
- Yat MediaPart-time PPC Ads Manager, 2011 - 2011-researched market specific keywords -created Google AdWords campaigns based on keywords -monitored conversion and CTR rates of AdWords campaigns
I'm a photographer. I'm not solving the world's problems or doing brain surgery but I am doing something important; I'm recording history.
In this digital age when everyone has a camera we forget about how important it is properly capture those special moments. A child's birth, a first birthday, the first day of school, a first kiss, high school graduation, college graduation, marriage, and then the cycle starts anew again as you start your own family. All these moments mark milestones in the progression of your family. They deserve more than an iPhone shot. I help you record those memories.
If you want to know more head over to ChrisJohnstonPhotography.com or call me at 504.208.1766
- Full Sail UniversityMaster of Arts in New Media Journalism, 2012 - 2013Writing for Interactive Media Legal Aspects in New Media Journalism Research and Investigation Skills Development Multimedia Development and Editing Digital News Production Multimedia Reporting Mobile Technology and Communications Social Media and Online Community Engagement Public Relations and Reputation Management New Media Publishing and Distribution
- Full Sail UniversityInternet Marketing Bachelor of Science, 2009 - 2011Internet Consumer Behavior Digital Storytelling New Media Distribution Channels Internet Law and Legal Issues Search Engine Optimization I Search Engine Optimization II Global Internet Marketing Strategies Web Analytics and Reporting Internet Business Models Website Advertising and Design Principles Viral Marketing Pay Per Click Campaign Development Internet Marketing Research Strategies
Russian Mother Takes Magical Portraits of Her Two Boys and their Animal ...
Russian photographer Elena Shumilova only got into photography in early 2012, when she acquired her first camera. But if you were to look th
The Boys from Tucker’s Crossing « Primerica « Primerica | Freedom Lives ...
While growing up in the idyllic hamlet of Tucker’s Crossing, MS, brothers David and Mike Landrum would spend hours imagining their futures a
Top Ten Men’s Style Blogs | 2014 Fashion Website Rankings | 418 Websites...
The world of online men's style continues to grow. In fact this last year I compiled a list of over 400 men's style websites & blogs – almos
This Post Will Make You A More Effective Communicator In 90 Seconds
I've recently been doing a bit of research on space exploration. The hunt has inevitably led me to stories about SpaceX founder (and billion
Google to ship Glass to Explorers, still wants a sitdown
The company will be hosting Hangouts with new users and 'Glass Guides' who will explain how to use the eyewear. Read this article by Don Rei
What is valuable? - Christopher S. Penn : Awaken Your Superhero
I’ve been having intense, productive discussions lately at work about how to price various products and services. One of the biggest questio
How Should a Suit Fit? Your Easy-to-Follow Visual Guide
If you're dressing on a budget, one of the most popular pieces of advice out there is to buy off-the-rack suits in the best fit you can get,
How to Start Your Own SEO Business: Q&A With 14 Leading SEO Experts
Hey! Below is a collaborative blog post from 12 leading SEOs I follow and in some way admire. They were kind enough to spare some of their p