- Frankos.orgLead Developer, 2013 - presentLead developer, programmer, protector of chains, community manager
- BriefcaseITLead Developer, presentLead developer, Lead marketer
- Ribbit.meCommunity Frog, 2014Community Manager
Hi! My name is Christopher Franko and I am the lead developer for Franko digital currency.
What is Franko?
Franko is an opensource distributed autonomous corporation built on top of a blockchain assisted payment network that maintains, secures and audits all corporate shares securely and transparently. New corporate shares are issued out automatically by the corporation without need for human interference for anyone who successfully completes certain tasks for the DAC. The major benefit of using a distributed model for the corporation as opposed to the legacy centralized model is the added fault tolerance. This means there will be no central point of failure and corporate consensus is reached by majority vote rather than an autocratic vote. (Read the whitepaper)
- BCCC2014Information Technology
- Troup High SchoolAP, 2000 - 2004
Foreal though, this is pretty cool, I just recently took a trip to washington D.C. where there are tons of homeless people. I didnt have money to give but I did acknowledge them and tell everyone I say hello, and wished them a good day. It seemed like acknowledgement was worth more than the few dollar donation.