- Northwestern H.S.Adjunct Drawing Instructor, 2008 - presentProvide quality instructions to a class of 24 students, while helping to create and maintain an environment which emphasizes teaching and learning and encourages free discussions of ideas, interests and issues for high school students.
- Mason SummersLead Designer, 2011 - presentDesigned all collateral and packaging for their album “Who Wants the Future?” as well as continuing brand management.
- CreeseWorksOwner, 2008 - presentFreelance graphic designs.
- TargetElectronics Sales Associate, 2012 - 2013Assist customers using detailed and accurate knowledge of electronics, providing product demos, troubleshooting and expertise of various forms of consumer entertainment devices, with fast and precise cashier talents.
- C3 Cyber ClubMedia Arts Instructor, 2012 - 2012Taught 1st – 7th grade students various open design 3D programs including Platinum Arts Sandbox, Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim Creation Kit and UDK Editor to expose them to three dimensional designs while providing a workspace that allowed for full creative control.
- Game CrazyShift Supervisor, 2008 - 2010Managed a team of two while administering daily store operations including deposits, store presentation, inventory and supervised all midnight launch events. Doubled as cashier during all shifts, including multiple Black Friday holidays.
- USDA/APHISIntern, 2006 - 2006Placed 1st in USDA’s MLK Jr. Essay Contest and demonstrated professional organization skills, such as case documentation.
3D artist and graphic designer with 6+ years of experience with a Bachelor’s in Game Art & Design. Familiar with the Adobe Creative Suite, 3DS Max and UDK Engine. Currently improving skillset in HTML and CSS to have a better understanding of web technologies as it relates to graphic design.
- The Art Institute of WashingtonGame Art & Design, 2007 - 2012