As 2015 draws to a close, I am filled with gratitude for the opportunity to share books and articles from others that have prompted reflections and thoughts, as well as sharing experiences from the my own journey here. While my weekly collection of "Four Ar...
Weekly, I share links to four articles that I found significant, accompanied by a poem. Our lives are enriched by seeing better. One article comes from the world of photography, a discipline intent upon shaping how we see. Another article takes up technolog...
This afternoon, alongside nine other parishioners from St. Benedict the Moor, we attended a lecture by Bryan Stevenson at Milwaukee Area Technical College . Readers of this blog may recall that I reviewed Mr. Stevenson's extraordinary book, Just Mercy: A St...
- University of Notre DameMaster of Divinity, 1993 - 1998
- University of Notre DameProgram of Liberal Studies, 1988 - 1992
- Thomas More Prep-Marian High School1984 - 1988
- The Human Thread CampaignCampaign Manager, 2016 - presentThe Human Thread aims to raise consciousness and empower Catholics to advocate for the plight of the garment workers. Following the Rana Plaza factory collapse in Bangladesh on April 24, 2013, when 1133 garment workers were killed, we who participate in this globalized economy cannot ignore the wide range of abuses connected to the sourcing of clothes. I am responsible for organizing all campaign activities from the pilot phase to scaling phase. Together with the Human Thread steering committee and subgroups, I oversee the development and execution of strategies leading to the launching of a national campaign.
- Parroquia Nuestra Señora de AndacolloPastor, 2011 - 2014
- St. Adalbert Parish- St. Casimir ParishPastor, 2004 - 2010
- St. Adalbert Parish- St. Casimir ParishAssociate Pastor, 2003 - 2004
- St. Casimir Parish- St. Stephen ParishAssociate Pastor, 2001 - 2003
- St. John VianneyAssociate Pastor, 1998 - 2001
Dialogue: a Catholic Response to Violence and Fear
By Bishop Denis Madden This summer saw heartbreaking acts of violence throughout the world, especially in the Middle East, with the near era
Spring in the Smokies Photo Workshop - by Walt Pinkston
Discover, Share, and Present presentations and infographics with the world’s largest professional content sharing community.
Journalism, religion and a botched execution in Oklahoma
Bobby Ross Jr. | First Person, Journalism, Politics, Religion, Social Issues