Wouldn't be such a problem if everyone used 2-step authentication where available (hint, hint) - though in some circumstances (albeit rarer) even that won't necessarily protect you from this bug.
That is a big news story right there
"Supporting Reflective Practice in Software Engineering Education through a Studio-based Approach"
- Lancaster University, School of Computing and CommunicationsResearch Associate, 2014 - present
- Lancaster University, School of Computing and CommunicationsTeaching Assistant (Practicals & Tutorials), 2010 - 2013
- Lancaster University, CesagenSoftware Developer (Intern), 2009 - 2009
- Greggs of CumbriaSales Assistant + Sunday Man, 2007 - 2008
- Sodexho DefenceMess Hand, 2006 - 2006
I am also a digital innovation researcher (finishing my Ph.D.), and part of the original cohort of the HighWire DTC.
My research interests centre around collaboration in software
development teams. Currently I am looking at co-located developers
during design and programming phases of software projects (inspired by
my Masters Thesis — CoffeeTable).
Additionally, I have a wide and varied interest in many areas of
Computer Science including software engineering (in a broad sense),
software project management, education in computer science/software
engineering, HCI and web development. If you haven’t gathered already, my background is primarily in
Computer Science and Software Engineering, but I have also dabbled in
Management Science and Project Management.
In my spare time I enjoy “making stuff”, programming and am also a developer of a computer game project that has been receiving increasingly more attention from the wider world. One of the most satisfying things I do outside of my PhD is teaching, and it is giving me a unique perspective on aspects of my research. I teach practical sessions for 1st, 2nd and 3rd year undergraduate Computer Science students.
What’s the most important factor you need to know about me? I thoroughly enjoy my work.
Thanks for checking out my profile.
- Christopher Bull
- Lancaster UniversityPhD, 2010 - present
- Lancaster UniversityMRes - Innovation in the Digital Economy, 2009 - 2010
- Lancaster UniversityBSc (Hons) - Computer Science with Software Engineering, 2006 - 2009
- Cricklade CollegeBND - IT Practioners (Software Development), 2004 - 2006