Instead of saying, "I'm going to write a blog post now," or "I'm going to send an e-mail" or "I think I'll tweet something" you simply say what you have to say, then decide who you're going to say it to.
If you address it to "Public," it's a blog post.
If you address it to "Your Circles" it's a tweet.
If you address it to your "My Customers" Circle it's a business newsletter.
If you address it to a single person, it can be a letter to your mother.
I'd say this is pretty revolutionary.
- Walt Disney ImagineeringExecutive Mischief Consultant, 2013 - presentTeam: Walt Disney Imagineering, Research & Development.
- Walt Disney Studios Motion PicturesExecutive Mischief Consultant, 2009 - 2013Team(s): Home Entertainment Technology (2009-2011) & Studio Technology (2011-2013)
- Disneyland ResortExecutive Mischief Consultant, 2007 - 2009Team: Marketing Strategy, Domestic
- Crystal CathedralExecutive Mischief Consultant, 2006 - 2007
- GenuentConsultant, 2013 - 2013Client: The Walt Disney Company. Team: Disney Technical Solutions & Services Position: Jr. Project Manager
a friendly, but sarcastic...
•part of the magic.
•certified meeting & events planner.
'I've reached my limit,' says acclaimed animator Hayao Miyazaki as he re...
Famed animator, 72, says he's retiring because it will take him too long to make another film
The Doubleclicks’ “Fake” Geek Girl Video Has Nothing to Prove
At the beginning of this month girl nerd band and sister act the Doubleclicks asked the lady geek community (with help from some special gue
Brilliantly smart-ass responses to completely well-meaning signs.
Most of these signs were designed to help people — to get where they're going, to find a pet, to avoid grievous bodily harm — and yet some w
London 2012 Olympics - Schedule, Results, Medals, Tickets, Venues
Official Website & Mobile Apps for the London 2012 Summer Olympics. Live results, competition schedule, news, photos, videos, medal coun