Google Play. Oh, man. Who's excited?!
48 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 24 previous comments
- Hmmm, another media store...
I think I'll keep holding out for the release of Google time.
That's something I could really use more of these days.Mar 6, 2012
- The 27 cent albums for a week are an interesting promoMar 7, 2012
- I use deezer and like it very muchMar 7, 2012
- Right now, mostly just appalled at the user reviews on the media I'm checking out. The majority are either one or five star reviews that simply say "Wow awesome" or "sucks". These reviews have no weight in my opinion unless they can express why they feel this way. Of course it may just be a function of the fact that you can't simply rate something without posting a review which is a mistake in my opinion.Mar 7, 2012
- the star ratings generally end up being like this, YouTube folks noticed this in 2009; the Play team probably envisioned something like the IMDB ratings, but the IMDB ratings are made by movie nerds who take the time to write an articulate review.
The best combination would probably be a thumbs up / down thing, and a "write a review" with 10 stars for whoever has the time and mood to actually do it.
 http://youtube-global.blogspot.com/2009/09/five-stars-dominate-ratings.html (warning: don't click if you can't stand the horror of seeing line charts used instead of bar charts :-/)Mar 8, 2012
- Would be nice if they incorporated some players in Play. Indie artists could then spread their music via G+ without (awk!) Soundcloud plugins.Mar 13, 2012