I'be been caught a bit off-guard with the mobile reality.
Of course this means I need to brush up on all that's needed to turn my oh, so exquisitely fluid valid xhtml sites into hopefully awesome responsive, preferably html5 sites.
Scary prospect, truth be told.
But do it I must, and sooner rather than later. I've already converted a couple of sites, it wasn't too painful, one weekend each. But there's much more to deal with, not all easy.
Forward I march :)
Of course I could wait until small mobiles vanish in favor of tablets ... which would make my task easier ....but what is the chance of this happening any time soon?
So busy, busy for the conceivable future. I shall succeed, if it's the last thing I do LOL
Hiring bloggers, offering payola, free meals for restaurant reviews...
It's what SEO should be.
- Big Box IncComputer systems analyst and webmaster, 1991 - present
- FRI Corporation, Montreal (why did I ever quit?)Senior programmer analyst, 1979 - 1991
- Concordia UniversityTeaching & research assistant, 1977 - 1979
- UQAMLecturer Computer Science, 1982 - 1982
- Vanier CollegeLecturer Computer Science, 1981 - 1981
I am a Top Contributor in Webmaster Central.
If I have helped at all, I'm happy.
If you feel I have not helped and decide to bash me, that won't work, I'm an armadillo.
Don't add me to your circles if we have nothing in common. I will not reciprocate. I will not add you if I don't know you and that's that.
Just to get these things straight:
I am not an SEO and I don't do SEO. I only do Site Optimization. I troubleshoot technical issues with websites and content organization and navigation. If you fix those, search engines will be mostly taken care of too. I don't do marketing and advertising, as I'm allergic to those notions in general.
I totally refuse to help with anything to do with adult sites.
Please post in the forum where many others will help. I will no longer respond privately unless I invite you to contact me.
There's got to be more ... right?
Sure.. I don't swap links either.
And, just so you know, I'm also having a hard time turning my sites mobile-friendly :(
- Concordia UniversityMSc Computer Science, 1977 - 1980
- McGill UniversityBSc Mathematics, 1974 - 1977
- John Abbott CollegeDEC Health Sciences, 1972 - 1974