My #teamelite circles have a Galaxies theme this time, so they are named Elliptical, Irregular and Spiral and of course my Elite Inner Circle.
You may not have been included in my *#teamelite** circles this week. This is because I start compiling the next circles 5 days after publishing. I send a circle notification, a picture notification, and I plus mention everyone in the circle, which gives everyone three chances to know they are included. If you want to make sure you don't miss my circle posts, you should create a circle called "Notify Me", add me to it, and set notifications to "On". In any case, don't worry - you can get into next week's circles by sharing this one*
* #teamelite members - see nearer the end for instructions for the next stage! #eliteinnercircle *
I have had so many great #teamelite engagers that I need three whole circles - why are they #teamelite engagers, as opposed to normal engagers? These are the ones who have shared my shared circles - you have close to 1,400 circle sharers here for you to add across these three circles. You should add people in these circles, because they are active engagers and will brighten up your Google Plus experience. I'm not sure you could handle all that Google Plus engagement, so think twice before you do so!
My #teamelite circles are extensively shared by the top circle sharers on Google Plus, so naturally, membership of #teamelite is very exclusive and there is a lot of demand to get in.
To get in, and to ensure you stay in #teamelite you need to do the following:
1. Add me to your circles, if you haven't done so already
2. +1 this circle
3. Publicly share this circle to public, your circles and extended circles. DO NOT DELETE THIS SHARE OR YOU WILL BE EXCLUDED FROM NEXT WEEK'S *#teamelite** OR POSSIBLY BLACKLISTED FROM **#teamelite** FOR GOOD*
4. If possible, leave a comment on this circle so I know you have done the three steps above (I say "if possible" as my circle comments more often than not hit the 500 comment limit).
5. So I can easily find your share, always publicly share my original shared circle. You'll know if you're sharing the original one because you won't see "Jason Levy originally shared" above here. If you do see it, click on "originally shared" and it will bring you to this post.
6. You need to share within 5 days of when the circle was published, as I publish my #teamelite circles weekly, and they take me a day or so to curate. Otherwise it may be two weeks before I pick up your share and you get added to the circle again. This is especially true for my #eliteinnercircle . Therefore, for the best results if the circle is more than a week old, you should share my latest #teamelite and #eliteinnercircle circles, which you can find on my profile page at: https://plus.google.com/+JasonLevy/posts
BE THE BEST OF THE BEST:
To get into my #eliteinnercircle you need to share my Elliptical, Irregular and Spiral #teamelite circles, as well as my current #eliteinnercircle circle. You can find them all here:
Elite Inner Circle:
ELLIPTICAL Team Elite Engager:
IRREGULAR Team Elite Engager:
SPIRAL Team Elite Engager:
#circleshare #circlesharing #sharedcircles #sharedpubliccircles #publiccircle #teamelitecircle #teameliteengagercircle #dontconfusethecircles
I don't wish to offend anyone on the internet, so if you would like to be removed from my shared circles, please send me a private message and I won't share your profile in the future. The only way being shared will affect you is that you will get notifications that people have added you. You are under no obligation to add them back to your circles. If you don't add them back, they will most likely remove you from their circles after some time.
What is aural microsuction?
Aural microsuction is a method of safely and painlessly removing wax from the ear.
In contrast, oto-irrigation (what used to be known as ear syringing) has been unavailable for a long time through district nurses, as the traditional ear syringe is no longer considered best practice, and the oto-irrigation equipment is quite cumbersome. Also, there is a chance that a preexisting perforated eardrum could be undiagnosed and the irrigation process may push wax, dead skin and bacteria through the eardrum into the middle ear, with the resultant potential for infection. This is why many GP surgeries have stopped ear syringing and oto-irrigation and now refer all patients to their local ENT department for aural microsuction.
This service is free under the NHS, but the usual two week wait for syringing by the GP Practice Nurse has now extended to up to six weeks or more, as ENT clinics struggle to cope with the demand. At London Hearing Aids, we can offer aural microsuction wax removal in London, Middlesex and Hertfordshire. For more information head over to http://www.londonhearingaids.co.uk/Services/microsuction-ear-wax-removal-in-london.html
This approach has also been called How to Sell Your House in 24 Hours…but you can take a whole weekend! Have you ever noticed that some houses seem to sell as soon as they go on the market, and others just sit there for weeks or
months? What's the differe...
Recently, The Boston Globe published a story titled "What is it like to live in Melrose?" They describe Melrose as a "vibrant city, just 7 miles north of Boston". It certainly is! As a Real Estate Broker, I see homes get under contract just about as soo...
- Hawaii Life Real Estate BrokersBroker, 2015 - presentPassionate Entrepreneur, Top Producing Real Estate Agent, Out of the Box Thinker, Master Marketer, Chief Negotiator. Always with a sense of humor! Always looking to make things happen!
- LAER Realty PartnersBroker, 2014 - presentPassionate Entrepreneur, Top Producing Real Estate Agent, Out of the Box Thinker, Master Marketer, Chief Negotiator. Always with a sense of humor! Always looking to make things happen!
- RE/MAXBroker, 2005 - 2014Passionate Entrepreneur, Top Producing Real Estate Agent, Out of the Box Thinker, Master Marketer, Chief Negotiator. Always with a sense of humor! Always looking to make things happen!
Christina was working through one winter completely stuck in her house because it snowed so much, and she lived on a hill. She realized that as a REALTOR, she really didn't have to be out doing all sorts of running around that she was doing and other agents were still doing. Before the end of that winter, she had a Hawaiian Vacation planned in her mind. She didn't know how she was going to be able to leave her clients behind, but had to make some time for sunshine.
Christina took that vacation and her clients had no idea she was away. With the time difference, she was able to work on the phone and computer early in the morning, from the beach, by the way. After about 1pm, the day was all hers. That day she set a goal to move towards a more relaxed lifestyle. She gave herself 6 weeks to sell all her possessions, including her house and car, and moved to Hawaii with 2 suitcases.
More than 3 years later, she still operates her Massachusetts Real Estate business, from Hawaii, working only with her past clients and personal referrals. It is now her goal to help more people realize that living in the rat race is not always a requirement of your career. She's now working with Hawaii Life Real Estate on Oahu to help relocate people who just need a change of pace.
- Northeastern UniversityBusiness Management - Marketing, 2003
Judge Jeanine Pirro's Strong Message for the Boston Bombing Suspects' Mo...
Judge Jeanine Pirro is taking a stand against injustice! She has a strong message for the Boston bombing suspects' mother and for the Obama
How to Break Your Sitting Habit - US News and World Report
Don’t do sitting what you can do standing or walking.
More Proof Moms Are Your Best Target: Their Brains Are Built For Shoppin...
This article is by Caroline Winnett, CMO, Nielsen NeuroFocus. (Photo credit: Wikipedia) On Madison Avenue, we often hear marketers talk abou
Next in our series on Preparing Your Home for Sale: Declutter!
So, you're thinking of putting your home on the market and you've already gone through my home inspection article. You've got the "guts" of
Remax Prestige » Blog Archive » Tips for First Time Homebuyers in Boston
Is the benefit from applying online does not Installment Loans Installment Loans yet have your paycheck is easy. Loans for business a unempl
Report: Balanced Housing Market Expected in 2013Report: Balanced Housing...
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WGGB) -- According to a new report by RE/MAX of New England, the Northeast should see an improving housing market in the
First in our Series on Preparing your Home for Sale - The Home Inspection
So, you're thinking of getting your home ready to put on the market for Spring Market...Don't wait too long! The Spring Market has sprung! I