Start a hangout
Works at mobile photography artist
Attended Colorado College
Lives in Portland
A close finish
That's great! With your talent and the many interesting places and events going on in Saratoga (especially during track season, end of July through August,) your portfolio will be bursting at the seems with wonderful images. There are the Lincoln Baths, Yaddo Gardens, Congress Park, several tasty mineral springs, several not -so-tasty mineral springs, SPAC (Saratoga Performing Arts Center), downtown and all of the side streets and way much more. With Skidmore College at the North end of town, Saratoga always remains vibrant with youth and vitality, making it always fresh and exciting. I'll be looking forward in seeing your interpretations of Saratoga Springs Christianna.
Add a comment...
Add a comment...
mobile photography artist
- mobile photography artistpresent
Lake Oswego - Takoma Park - Baltimore - Philadelphia - Colorado Springs - Seattle
iPhoneographer, iPad artist and photographer in Portland, Oregon, USA.
I am a digital artist and photographer living in Portland, Oregon, USA. I am passionate about photography and living with simplicity, beauty and joy. I believe making art, in any form, makes us happier human beings. And happier human beings create a happier world.
- iPhoneographer currently using iPhone 6s
- iPad Artist and Digital Painter
- Photographer currently using Sony RX100iii
- You can follow me on Flickr and Twitter @pdxchristianna
I can rapidly sing the names of all 50 US states, in alphabetical order (although no promises are made to singing in tune!)
- Colorado CollegeBA, Anthropology, 1983summa cum laude
- University of Maryland, College ParkRD, Nutrition & Dietetics, 1987
- Marylhurst UniversityMA, 2006