Please tell your friends using Google Apps that we're working to make Google+ available to them. Sorry for the delay - we need to do it right!
54 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 10 previous comments
- Good point. I'd like for my social identity to be under my main apps account. I ran into this issue with Google Voice when they allowed apps to get numbers.Jul 10, 2011
- As to duplication... my desire would be to delete this temporary profile once the Google Apps profile is working. So... no duplicates.Jul 11, 2011
- greate ! my desire is "groups" functionality for GApps G+ additional to "circles".Jul 11, 2011
- Hey there! Quick question. I can't seem to locate my "messages." I see that I can send an e-mail to my circles, but that is literally an e-mail. When they reply or send me an e-mail through that button I don't get any notifications through Google Plus that someone used that button to message me. Will there be a "messaging" or "DM" type of functionality in the future? At least a notification functionality?
Thanks, and hope you've been well! It's been a long minute since WorldWinner!Jul 11, 2011
- It is great to find a more than 2 weeks old post saying you're working on it. The longer time there goes the more difficult it will be for me to migrate from this temporary account (I only created to be able to use Google+) to my real account. I'm not saying that some migration-tool should be made (which then potentially would delay it even further), I just wish that we many Google Apps users could be able to use our primary personal accounts for Google+.
I love Google+ but the lack of Google Apps support annoys me more each day.Jul 22, 2011