- Christian KratsasFreelancer, 2011 - presentPlanning and deploying marketing campaigns, improving business processes and providing digital marketing services to local businesses Developing responsive WordPress websites including sitemapping, keyword research, copywriting, hosting and domain setup, creative direction and SEO implementation Increased gym membership renewals by 80% through email drip and online payment implementation Developed and deployed an annual marketing campaign for a premier play production including website, print, paid and organic social and paid search - sold 120% of monthly ticket goal
- SnapRetailDigital Marketing Manager, 2013 - 2015Developed, deployed and managed content marketing programs, including editorial, webinars, ebooks, and videos, through paid and organic digital channels in support of customer acquisition and retention Managed and implemented paid and organic search marketing strategy, keyword implementation, bid management, landing page optimization and budget management Created and presented educational marketing seminars and webinars to maintain thought-leadership in the retail space, generate qualified leads and inspire meaningful sales conversations Brainstormed ideas, wrote scripts, acted on screen and produced and edited video for weekly email communication, Click & Mortar, to help grow list from zero to over 7,300 mailable email addresses
- SnapRetailAccount Executive, Social Strategy, 2011 - 2012Served as first-level support between product and client, ensuring positive user experience and streamlined on-boarding Developed and implemented quarterly marketing plans for 8 Hallmark franchises ranging from 8 - 50 locations, increased Facebook Likes by over 300%, and maintained average email open rate of 33%
- ShowClixMarketing Coordinator, 2011 - 2011
- Dymun + CompanySocial Media Intern, 2010 - 2010
- SnapRetailSocial Media & Content Manager, 2012 - 2013Developed and managed the execution of strategic social media and content initiatives while reporting quantifiable results on net-new prospects and metrics in order to ensure effectiveness and suggest different strategies Developed online content and managed deployment, repurposing and targeting Managed partnerships within multiple verticals in order to reach a broader prospect pool with content initiatives Spoke and consulted nationally with 1,000s of small to medium sized businesses on marketing strategies and tactics Managed blog editorial calendar, backlinks, partnership guest posts and blogger outreach initiatives Managed day-to-day social media operations including community management, scheduling and posting content, paid social advertising and video integration in order to generate and move qualified leads along the buying cycle Determined goals and KPIs of social media programs, and analyzing, reviewing and reporting on campaign effectiveness in order to maximize results
- SnapRetailManager, Content & Retention, 2015 - 2015Developed process, executed, and managed all content and retention marketing strategies to drive leads, engagement, sales and positive customer behavior Created and implemented companywide sales demo story and supporting sales materials through cross- functional collaboration with sales managers and marketing, increasing demo to close conversions by 17% Led strategy for website redesign including brand positioning, URL structure, redirects, SEO, landing page optimization, mobile usability and blog and content resource center development Collaborated with customer support and product team to develop an online product help center including product documentation, FAQ, and video tutorials Developed and designed website and video content for sister brand, SnapRx, in two weeks
- University of PittsburghBusiness, Marketing, 2006 - 2010
Why Don’t More Doctors Electronically Share Records Outside of Their Pra...
Healthcare practitioners want to provide the best care for their patients both during and after office visits. But interoperability is a maj
Referral Management Applications That Go Beyond the EHR Are a “Light at ...
A recent article in technology and business magazine Fast Company heaped praise on user-friendly applications that go beyond electronic heal
Why Direct is a Lousy and Unproductive Black Hole for Referral Management
Direct secure messaging by itself is an unpopular and ineffective solution when it comes to true interoperability, care coordination and ref
Referral Management Will Prevent Over 20,000 Cases of Blindness Every Year
The leading cause of blindness worldwide is diabetes. However, referral management makes a significant impact on saving the eyesight of diab
So Many Colonoscopy Referrals, So Few Appointments
For every two patients who are referred by their physician to get colonoscopies, only one of them will end up getting the colonoscopy.
Shared Accountability for Closed-Loop Referral Management
Leading primary care groups are establishing shared accountability and practicing closed-loop referral management to meet reimbursement requ
Referral Management Risk: Beyond the EHR for Primary Care Practices
The way medical practices manage referrals will impact their revenue. Determine the readiness of your PCP practice with our referral risk as
Social media cheat sheet – super speedy, all you needy - The Pink Group
Super speedy, all you needy, social media cheat sheet. Everything you need to know about branding your social media channels.
3 Ways to Have a Successful Small Business Saturday - Business.com Blog
As a small business, your ability to harness the power of your local community gives you an upper hand on the nearby big-box stores. Prepare
Time Lapse Shows 9 Months of Curiosity's Mars Mission in 1 Minute
YouTube user Karl Sanford has compiled raw images from NASA's Curiosity rover, creating a stunning visual chronicle of the mobile lab's move
SnapRetail - Vote for the best company in Pittsburgh's business competition
The Pittsburgh Business Times is profiling companies participating in the Social Madness competition.
Getting Social: A Beginners Guide to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest | I...
By Christian Kratsas It's natural for society to push back when change occurs. We all become accustomed to our daily routines and business o
Pin for Profits with Pinterest Business | Independent Retailer
Pinterest, one of the fastest expanding user bases on the web, now offers Business Accounts to help you maximize your time on this most soci
From #SXSW: Why "best practices" aren't always best for your business | ...
Everyone loves best practices, including me. After all, we love being told what works and what steps we should take to find success. But one