- SnapRetailDigital Marketing Manager, 2013 - presentDeploying content marketing programs, product release campaigns and general marketing efforts through all digital channels in support of customer acquisition and retention Creating and managing the ongoing content marketing plan, which includes the development of content that aligns with each stage of the prospect lifecycle and supports partnership agreements Working in concert with the Senior Marketing Analyst to develop, present and deploy the paid and organic search marketing strategy, keyword generation, testing, bid management, landing page optimization and budget management Developing and presenting educational material at tradeshows to drive traffic to booth and inspire meaningful conversations between prospect and Sales Representative
- CK SOCIALFreelancer, 2011 - presentPlanning and deploying digital marketing campaigns for local businesses in order to optimize web traffic, social engagement and online transactions while meeting campaign goals and success metrics Consulting on best marketing practices, branding, business operations, creative direction, SEO and technology integration Building responsive WordPress websites based on client goals, target audience and brand strategy
- SnapRetailAccount Executive, Social Strategy, 2011 - 2012Served as first-level support between product and client, ensuring positive user experience and streamlined on-boarding Developed and implemented quarterly marketing plans and campaign strategy for small-medium sized businesses Established online communities for several widely-recognized gift stores through social and email marketing, increasing network size and key engagement metrics by over 300% - in one instance added over 1,000 fans in less than two days
- ShowClixMarketing Coordinator, 2011 - 2011
- Dymun + CompanySocial Media Intern, 2010 - 2010
- SnapRetailSocial Media & Content Manager, 2012 - 2013Developed and managed the execution of strategic social media and content initiatives while reporting quantifiable results on net-new prospects and metrics in order to ensure effectiveness and suggest different strategies Developed online content and managed deployment, repurposing and targeting Managed partnerships within multiple verticals in order to reach a broader prospect pool with content initiatives Spoke and consulted nationally with 1,000s of small to medium sized businesses on marketing strategies and tactics Managed blog editorial calendar, backlinks, partnership guest posts and blogger outreach initiatives Managed day-to-day social media operations including community management, scheduling and posting content, paid social advertising and video integration in order to generate and move qualified leads along the buying cycle Determined goals and KPIs of social media programs, and analyzing, reviewing and reporting on campaign effectiveness in order to maximize results
- University of PittsburghBusiness, Marketing, 2006 - 2010
Social media cheat sheet – super speedy, all you needy - The Pink Group
Super speedy, all you needy, social media cheat sheet. Everything you need to know about branding your social media channels.
3 Ways to Have a Successful Small Business Saturday - Business.com Blog
As a small business, your ability to harness the power of your local community gives you an upper hand on the nearby big-box stores. Prepare
Time Lapse Shows 9 Months of Curiosity's Mars Mission in 1 Minute
YouTube user Karl Sanford has compiled raw images from NASA's Curiosity rover, creating a stunning visual chronicle of the mobile lab's move
SnapRetail - Vote for the best company in Pittsburgh's business competition
The Pittsburgh Business Times is profiling companies participating in the Social Madness competition.
Getting Social: A Beginners Guide to Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest | I...
By Christian Kratsas It's natural for society to push back when change occurs. We all become accustomed to our daily routines and business o
Pin for Profits with Pinterest Business | Independent Retailer
Pinterest, one of the fastest expanding user bases on the web, now offers Business Accounts to help you maximize your time on this most soci
From #SXSW: Why "best practices" aren't always best for your business | ...
Everyone loves best practices, including me. After all, we love being told what works and what steps we should take to find success. But one
A Cardboard Record Player Rekindles Forgotten Direct Mail Magic - hypebot
In the spring of 2009, Vancouver, Canada-based Griffiths, Gibson and Ramsay Productions (GGRP) began a direct mail campaign to creative dire
Encyclopedia Britannica vs. Wikipedia [INFOGRAPHIC]
How does the Encyclopedia Britannica compare to Wikipedia in terms of scale, funding and editorial capacity. This graphic breaks it down.
Retail Management: Stock, Sell, Promote, and Plan Via Web! | Small Busin...
SMB owners often work 6 days of the week. Learn how you can save some time while still promoting your products online. Let's dive into retai
SnapRetail Simplifies Marketing | Independent Retailer
SnapRetail is a cost-efficient, ready to use marketing solution designed to help get shoppers into independent retailers' stores.
The Social Media Publishing Schedule Every Marketer Needs [Template]
Learn how to schedule your social media content in advance with a templated publishing schedule.
Facebook Posting Rules [Infographic] | Independent Retailer
SnapRetail's guidelines for retailers looking to be a resources for their customers as well as to get more engagement on their Facebook page