• No iProducts.
• No over expensive laptops.
✔ Without Dennis Ritchie (September 9, 1941 – October 9, 2011) we would have:
• No Windows.
• No Unix.
• No C.
• No Programs.
• A large setback in computing.
• No Generic-text Languages.
• We would all read in Binary.
✔ They died in the same year and the same month but it seems only few notice the death of Dennis Ritchie compared to Steve Jobs.
✔ It won't cost you anything to press the share button so spread it ! :)
#raspberrypi #royalinstitutionchristmaslectures #makermovement
- British Broadcasting CorporationBroadcast Systems Development, 2014 - present
- Christian J Allen LtdDirector, 2013 - present
- Travis PerkinsSenior Linux DevOps Engineer, 2013 - 2014
- NTT Com SecurityLinux Systems Engineer, 2013 - 2013
- British Broadcasting CorporationSoftware Engineer / Systems Engineer, 2006 - 2013
- University of SheffieldBSc Archaeological Science, 1994 - 1997
Paragon exFAT, NTFS & HFS+ – Android Apps on Google Play
Get full and unlimited access to the most widespread file systems in the world on your smartphone! Easily copy, transfer and modify data on
20 Funny Commands of Linux or Linux is Fun in Terminal
Linux is fun! Huhhh. Ok so you don't believe me. Mind me at the end of this of article you will have to believe that Linux is actually a fun
Estate Agents in general Reviews - Estate Agents / House Builders | doo...
For independent Estate Agents in general reviews & price comparison of products, visit dooyoo.co.uk - More than prices.
US judge orders hundreds of sites "de-indexed" from Google, Facebook
Luxury goods maker Chanel has convinced a judge to order the seizure of hundreds of Internet domain names and to order the names blocked fro