FB did an "upgrade" (snark) about 6 months ago that basically left all of my previous FB albums - of which I have 85 (sized to 720 pixels wide + sharpened) looking like total crap..
Please be brutal on the QA of these photos. If they look soft, out of focus, or dull - please pipe up. Your opinion is really going to count with my photography circle of friends.
For a target, I chose http://www.urbanrider.co.uk/shop/info_1_192.html which currently ranks #16 in the US Google results for the phrase "vintage scooter helmets." Please do share the link below and +1 it, but DO NOT link, tweet, FB share, LinkedIn share, etc. We're hoping to try earning just Google+ metrics and watching if the rank rises for that phrase.
Thanks for the help! We learned a ton from the prior tests and hope to learn from this one, too :-)
- School of the Museum of Fine Arts, BostonPhotography, Graphic Design, 1980 - 1983
- Search MojoChannel Partner Sales Consultant, 2011 - 2011
- Tech ComputerSales, 1985 - 1991
- Mastercard International IncorporatedIT Support, 1991 - 1994
- Kesmai - Electronic ArtsCustomer Support + Marketing, 1994 - 2001
- LodeStone Games (SONY Online)Project Manager, 2001 - 2004
- Category 4Senior Account Manager, 2005 - 2005
- Internet Payment Solutions Inc.Sales + Merchant Support, 2005 - 2009
- ACAC Fitness and Wellness2010 - 2011
816 Stonehenge AveCharlottesville, VA 22902
Search Marketing Sage | Sage Advice on Search Engine Optimization and Pa...
Search Marketing Sage is the official blog of Search Mojo, a search engine marketing company specializing in search engine optimization (SEO
Getty Images Says Google Plus Terms of Service is "OK"
Should photographers be concerned about Google Plus? This is the subject on an ongoing debate right now, due to the wording Google uses in i
Search Mojo | Social Media Services | 800-939-5938
Learn more about Search Mojo's social media service offerings, includings Twitter managemement, Facebook management and more.
How Businesses Use Social Media for Recruiting [INFOGRAPHIC]
Employers are taking note of the importance of social media in the recruiting process, and the majority of businesses are turning to social
One Week In, Google+ Users Are Growing Followers, Getting Traffic
Just over a week old, how's Google+ doing? Comprehensive stats are hard to come by. But from our own experience, along with some other s
Search Mojo Hosts Google AdWords Editor 101 Micro-Webinar
Mark Browner of the search engine optimization firm Search Mojo will present a free micro-webinar discussing the advantages of using Google