Microsoft Partners With Barnes and Noble on E-Books
Carl Franzen, reporting for TPM: Looks like Microsoft and Barnes & Noble have been doing some reading of ancient proverbs, perhaps specifically: “the enemy of my enemy is my friend.” […] Announced Monday, the new partnership is called “Newco,” for the time being (Barnes & Noble says they haven’t settled on the name). It sees Microsoft investing $300 million for a 17.6 percent equity stake. The remaining 82.4 percent will be owned by Barnes & No...
no plus ones