- MKG Media GroupDirector of Search, 2013 - presentSmall, nimble digital advertising agency located in the heart of San Francisco. I work with two incredibly smart people.
- Amplify InteractiveSearch Engine Marketing Senior Account Executive, 2006 - 2012This is where I learned to love search marketing. Started as a junior SEM specialist and grew into a senior account executive role, managing several people in my team while wearing all kinds of hats.
- Camas Municipal PoolLifeguard, 2001 - 2001Was a lifeguard and mostly blew my whistle at kids running on the deck. One official save: a june bug who had landed in the pool on a slow cold summer day.
- I'm married to the most incredible woman and am thankful every day that I am.
- We have two beautiful daughters (M & P).
- I work at MKG Media Group as the Director of Search. Super smart people and we're slowly conquering the digital advertising world one happy client at a time.
- I'm a #glassexplorer
- I love German pancakes.
- You probably won't ever meet anyone with a bigger sweet tooth than me.
- I love watching hockey
- I started playing ice hockey in 2012 and play for a local beer league team named the Thundersticks
- I play the trombone
- Washington State University
- University of Nevada, Reno
- Eastern Washington University
Parallels’ Deal of the Century: 7 Top-Rated Mac Apps for One Low Price
You know when you see something called the “Deal of the Century”, it’s something truly special. Running through February 25th, we are offeri
Improving Remarketing with Google Analytics: A UI Refresh and List Impor...
Advanced Topics (77); AdWords (17); Analytics API (64); Announcements (156); Beginner Topics (51); Business Insights (60); Case Study (26);
Parallels - Consumer Tech Blog - It Takes Two: Super Bowl Broadcasting i...
While many of us are enjoying the action (and commercials) during this year’s Super Bowl o...
Parallels - Consumer Tech Blog - How to Run Windows Programs on a Mac
Today we are going to de-mystify the process of running Windows programs on your Mac. And no, we...
Parallels - Consumer Tech Blog - The Best Mavericks Virtualization Softw...
Surf’s up for Mavericks OS X virtualization! While the competition is down, Parallels De...
Parallels - Consumer Tech Blog - 5 Reasons Why Our Black Friday Bundle D...
In case you missed it on our homepage , we're currently running a deal (through Decem...
Google Adds Big Change To Display Bidding: Pay By Viewable Impression In...
In a significant move, Google rolled out CPM bidding by viewable impression in AdWords this week. Advertisers will only be charged for ad im
Infographic Link Building using BuzzStream - Paddy Moogan Blog
I've had a fair few people asking me lately about BuzzStream and how I use it for link building. I've also mentioned it during various prese
Parallels - Consumer Tech Blog - The Only Windows vs Mac Comparison You'...
“Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, children of all ages. Welcome to a matchup of an ...
I Have No Idea How I Was Chosen to Get Glass - Glass Almanac
Read about Christian's unlikely story to become a Google Glass Explorer and how he's still unsure who invited him to this day.
Multi-Channel Attribution Modeling: The Good, Bad and Ugly Models - Occa...
Learn pros and cons of seven standard multi-channel attribution models, and how to create a powerful custom model. Optimize marketing budget
Announcing the 2013 Local Search Ranking Factors Results
The full results of this year's Local Search Ranking Factors survey are in! Moz's director of local search strategy, David Mihm, walks us th
SEO Ranking Factors - Rank Correlation 2013 for Google USA 2013
The study deals with the definition and evaluation of ranking factors that have a positive correlation with the front rank in Google organic
Study: Fake Twitter Follower Market Is Still Thriving Thanks To New Spam...
Welcome to this quarter’s report on Fake Social followers. BarracudaLabs dove headfirst into the world of paying for perceived social popula