2014 Trends for Content:
- Social Intelligence Center(s)
- From Publisher to Activator
- From Ego Analytics to Business Metrics
2014 Trends for Context:
- Battle of the Feeds
- Micro Social, Macro Possibilities
- Behaviour > Demographics
2014 Trends for Advocacy:
- Passion Points for C.I.A (Celebrities, Influencers, Advocates)
- It's not Real if it's not Relevant
- Intersection of User Graphs
#digital #2014trends #2014digital #digitaltrends #digitaloutlook #marketing
#slideshare #socialmedia #content #quantifiedself #brands #advocacy
Sorry if this was already obvious or has already been brought up on here. But I was able to share all tabs of my browser to Chromecast doing the following:
1) From desktop computer, open Chrome browser and start a Hangout.
2) Copy the URL of the Hangout that you created
3) Kill the Hangout window and then paste the URL you copied into one of the browser tabs (this step is needed because the original Hangout window will not display the Chromecast extension)
5) Cast the tab you are currently in to Chromecast, using the Chromecast extension
6) Within the Hangout, click on the window that is currently displaying video of yourself so that you are maximized in the Hangout
7) Click the "Screenshare" button in left side menu of the Hangout
8) Immediately after your screen starts sharing go to any other tab in the browser (this is needed to prevent a mirror effect that will crash your browser)
At this point, you are free to use any tab (except the one running the Hangout) and they will all get displayed (not simultaneously) on the monitor your Chromecast is plugged into.
Note: I used a Chromebook to do this and things were very laggy, so I recommend using a pretty high powered machine. Edit: Confirmed it runs smoothly on my Macbook Pro.
#microsoft #ballmer #innovation #technology
#digital #digitalmarketing #content #context #community #brand #advocacy #asia #marketing
But, there is a sweet spot if you want to craft a brand experience that extends beyond a 30-second ad spot — this sweet spot sits between interest-based content and social graph connections.
Advertising and content must be relevant in order to resonate for reach. Now, successful advertising emerges when ads extend from one screen, the television, to another screen, the mobile phone or computer. This creates a consistent, holistic experience and enables easy sharing if the content is compelling.
#advertising #twitter #social #socialmedia #socialTV
- Twitter Inc.Regional Content Lead (Asia, Middle East, Africa), 2014 - present
- Harvard Business ReviewContributor, 2013 - present
- The Huffington PostContributor, 2012 - present
- Havas MediaGlobal Social Manager, 2011 - 2013
- Samsung ElectronicsRegional Social Business Lead (Southeast Asia, Oceania, Taiwan, 2013 - 2013
Digital native who loves great thinking and strategy. Currently leading content development, marketing and strategy as the Regional Content Lead for Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa at Twitter.
What drives me is my deep interest in the momentum of human behaviour across technology. Previously, I led Social Business for Samsung Asia, covering social business, CRM, marketing, analytics, & advocacy.
At Havas Media Group, I've had the privilege of working on digital strategy, marketing and content strategy for DBS Bank, Intel, Toshiba, Globe Telecom, Hong Kong Tourism Board, Unilever, and KLM Airlines.
I'm an avid student of leadership, and a constant thirst for learning helps keep me on my toes in this ever-evolving digital landscape. I enjoy giving back to the community- by mentoring startups at Singapore Startup Women Weekend, and working with Google & The Athena Network Singapore & Asia-Pacific to conduct digital training for the pilot "Women Entrepreneurs on the Web" program in Singapore.
Writes at Huffington Post: http://huffingtonpost.com/christel-quek , Harvard Business Review: http://blogs.hbr.org/christel-quek/ and on my site: http://ladyxtel.com
- National University of Singapore2009