- Both have plenty of classes to choose from! See them here:
- Based on what I'm seeing on their sites, ClassPass definitely has more options available than Fitmob.
- Fitmob has , ClassPass does not.
- Classpass has and Barry's Bootcamp. Fitmob does not. Barry's normally runs $30/class, so it's a great deal to be on ClassPass.
- Both have Rogue & Saint, which is almost exactly the same as Barry's Bootcamp.
- Both have and Studiomix. <3
- Both are adding new studios every week. Fitmob invites its users to suggest new studios via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fitmob had its own studio, running groups, and exclusive classes with cute names like "Weapons of Ass Reduction."
- Fitmob lets you take 1 class per week per studio, or more per week for certain studios. CP limits you to 3 classes/mo per studio.
- ClassPass has a 24 hour cancellation policy and charges you $20 if you miss a class. On Fitmob it's 12 hours, and the charge is $15. (A portion of Fitmob's fee goes to charity.)
- ClassPass only lets you reserve 7 days in advance. On Fitmob you can book a little farther in advance for some studios.
- Fitmob's class descriptions include "levels." I like this because I took a class on CP once that was way too easy, but the description suggested it was difficult.
- Fitmob overall seems to have a better "brand" and sense of community.
- ClassPass has events, which I haven't attended but they look pretty cool.
- Availability of classes has been better on Fitmob so far.
- I personally like Fitmob's emails better. Their confirmation emails feed through Google Calendar.
- Fitmob's site is better too. It's easier to search and find classes in your neighborhood.
- With ClassPass, there's a required 15-day notice before your billing period ends to cancel.
- ClassPass has a $79 fee to reactivate your account after you've cancelled. You can "hold" your account for $19/mo. (While your account is on hold, you can take one class per month.)
- No notice is required to cancel with Fitmob, and there is no reactivation fee.
- I've experienced several bugs with ClassPass. One time I couldn't cancel a class. In two other instances, a studio didn't have my reservation on file. ClassPass apologized for these issues and has said they fixed the bugs.
- Fitmob doesn't have a wait list (yet). ClassPass does, but I got off the list pretty quickly.
Happy sweating! #fitness #sanfrancisco #classpass #fitmob #sf #barrysbootcamp #cardiobarre #yoga
- SunrunSocial Media Marketing Manager, 2014 - 2016
- EdelmanSr. Account Executive, 2011 - 2014
- Freelance Marketing2016 - present
Friday Five: Excel Formulas for Social Media Content Management
Some may find Excel formulas to be intimidating, but I’m here to tell you just how much they can make your life easier. Here are five easy
Google+ Brand Pages for Ford, MTV, Mashable Likely Coming ...
Soon after the launch of Google+ came the inevitable next question: When can brands set up pages there? Now, an answer: in about two weeks.