- Newtek The Small Business Authority - Technology Services DivisionVice President of Product Management, 2013 - present
- Newtek the Small Business AuthorityAssistant VP of Reseller and Affiliate, 2013 - 2013Reporting to the Executive Vice President & Chief Information Officer, I am responsible for developing and executing a clearly defined Reseller & Affiliate strategy in a manner that supports consistent business growth and enhances brand equity and awareness. I am responsible for planning, organizing, staffing, training, and managing all the Reseller & Affiliate programs functions to achieve Newtek The Small Business Authority's objectives of sales, growth, profitability and visibility while ensuring a consistent marketing message and position consistent with our corporate direction. I am responsible for strategically working with teams to develop tools and systems to provide critical financial and operational information for our clients and business partners. I work closely with our Marketing, Business Development, Product Development, Research & Innovation, Server & Network Operations, Technical Support, Billing and other Senior Executives to create demand and recognition for Newtek The Small Business Authority's Reseller & Affiliate programs.
- Newtek the Small Business AuthorityAssociate Vice President of Technology Services, 2012 - 2013Build Strong Relationships with employees and clients. Provide oversight and supervision for technical support. World class problem solver willing to take on difficult challenges Drive revenue generating opportunities with client relevant solutions. Identify emerging trends while emulating existing best practices when possible else creating new best practices.
- Endurance InternationalTechnical Supervisor, 2011 - 2012o Build Strong Relationships with employees and clients. o Provide oversite and supervision for technical support. o World class problem solver willing to take on difficult challenges o Drive revenue gernerating opertunites with client relevant solutions. o Compliance with all policies and procedures. o Identify emerging trends while emulating existing best practices when possible else creating new best pratices.
- StartlogicOperations Lead, 2005 - 2007- Trained, supervised and evaluated Tier 1, Tier 2 support and billing team along with coaching them to improve their skills and efficiency with in the company to increase revenue and provide excellent service for our clients - Provided support to the team for advanced technical and billing concerns including handling customer retention situations by phone and email
- BestbuySenior Sales / Geeksquad, 2003 - 2005Senior for home audio, home theater, computer department and worked for geek squad
- Software EtcAssistant Manager
- Westmark HotelBellman
- Captain Cook HotelDoorman
- Starwood Vacation OwnershipOutbound
- IPowerWebTier 2 Reseller Support, 2007 - 2008- Build strong relationships with our clients and teams within the company to help them increase revenue and provide better support and service to their clients - Tier 2 on the Reseller team requires an advanced knowledge on how all of our servers and internal systems including our clients Reseller Console work enabling me to assist the Reseller and Retention Teams in order for them to increase revenue and provide prompt service for our clients - Train Reseller and Retention teams on a daily basis making sure they are aware of any known issues and know how to handle them when presented - Daily Tasks focus on narrowing down issues to find any global issues that can help many clients at one time based on the feedback I receive with-in the day from the support of our Reseller team, all clients, and from tickets generated - Attend to supervisor retention phone calls and email along with any special projects handed down to me from Management to help retain business for IPowerWeb
- Endurance International GroupReseller, Affiliate & Retention Operation Supervisor, 2008 - 2011
- IPowerWebTier 2 Support, 2007 - 2007- Required advanced knowledge of Unix, Linux, Debain, and Windows server platforms in order to provide our clients and the support team with solutions to their support problems. - Held daily meetings with the team to ensure the team knows and understands any daily or global issues along with making sure the Tier 1 support team had the tools and training needed to perform the tasks needed to support our clients promptly.
- Anax EntertainmentOwner, 2005 - 2006Developed software that worked with existing hardware solutions for an all in one entertainment solution that simplified your entertainment room.
- Sky Force 2014
Specialties:Flexible and versatile – able to maintain a sense of humor under pressure. Poised and competent with demonstrated ability to easily transcend cultural differences. Thrive in deadline-driven environments. Excellent team-building skills.
skipping the traditional red paint, ducati went straight for the carbon
the exclusive forged wheels with exposed machined finish enhances the muscular design of the ducati 'diavel carbon'.
Search Marketing is Now: Faster – Think Insights – Google
Search marketing leaders from top agencies—Digitas, iProspect, Performics and Resolutions Media—discuss how digital marketing platforms, suc
Real-Time Insights Finder – Think Insights – Google
You can tell a lot by the way people search. This demo will give you a glimpse into how our tools can help grow your brand.
The Power of Gen C: Connecting with Your Best Customers – Think Insights...
Gen C, a group of avid consumers, enthusiastic early adopters and passionate brand advocates that is active on YouTube, are likely your best