This is the hottest tool for local SEO!!
Visit schema.org for the basics - come prepared to learn.
More on Sidewalk Branding: http://goo.gl/4iRozN
Connect With Chris: http://goo.gl/sduTuC
About: SEMNE is the premier community of search marketers in New England. We gather six times per year to get fresh information and network with peers. Members include webmasters, business owners and professional consultants.
SEMNE INFO & REGISTRATION -> http://goo.gl/NbtJKD
#rhodeisland #seo #SEMNE
TLTR: 20 WP extensions is about the limit - but we'll add, it depends on the plugin resource calls. Nonetheless, 20 does seem a good number to us. So if your going to use plugins on your WP website (you know you are), just strategize your plugin usage to reduce redundancy and use as few as possible. Plugins are not a replacement for proper coding.
What's your experience, is 20 the highwater mark?
#wordpress #plugins #wordpressplugins #seo #rhodeisland
- Sidewalk Branding CompanyPresident - SEO & SEM Services, 1996 - presentRhode Island SEO and SEM for brick and mortar businesses
- Academia (current)
- Blog | Sidewalk Talk (current)
- B2C (current)
- Collision Hub (past)
- CrunchBase (current)
- Demand Studios (current)
- Forbes (past)
- Google+ (current)
- Google Scholar (current)
- Guy Kawasaki - AllTop (current)
- Local SEO TIps (current)
- Local Visibility System (past)
- MarketingProfs (past)
- Muck Rack (current)
- pr.com (current)
- Property & Casualty 360 (past)
- RI Creative Magazine (current)
- RI Small Business Journal (current)
- Scribd (current)
- Search Engine Marketing New England (current)
- Sidewalk Talk (current)
- Social Media Today (past)
- Twitter | @SidewalkBrand (current)
- Ulitzer (past)
- Yahoo Small Business Advisor (current)
- New England Institute of Technology Blog (current)
- asu.edu (past)
Sidewalk Branding Company - big on experience | small business focused
Award winning, regionally recognized, globally syndicated local SEO and inbound marketing specialist - since 1997 BG (before Google).
Sidewalk Branding has earned a reputation of getting small businesses discovered online.
- Named RI's 13 to watch in 2013 by GoLocalProv
- Awarded Local SEO "Best in Search"
- As Seen: Forbes, The Wall Street Journal, Guy Kawasaki's Alltop, B2C, Yahoo Small Business, RISBJ, Mopar, Toshiba, NASDAQ, LinkedIn Pulse, Yahoo News, Google News
- Globally syndicated elsewhere
- College advisor at New England Technical Institute (RI)
- Inbound marketing & SEO curriculum writer for New England Tech college (RI)
- Named a Top-5 Startup in New England by Mass High Tech
In addition to getting businesses discovered, Founder Chris Sheehy is also a SCORE volunteer, speaker/presenter to business groups & associations, writer, diner junkie, social networker, charity supporter, husband & father, and lover of anything with a drivers seat and a loud engine.
- Of his occupation: I'm in the discovery business
- Motto: be DISCOVERED
Specialties: SEO, local search, local marketing, search engine optimization, keyword research, keyword optimization, keyword mapping, website optimization, local seo, link building, backlinking, citation building, citation correcting, #localseotips #rhodeisland #seo
1240 Pawtucket Ave #304, Rumford, RI 02916
Bing Takes A Stance Against Poor Spelling and Grammar, Saying It Will Hu...
Duane Forrester, Senior Product Manager at Bing, has been publishing a lot of useful blog posts recently with his latest one being how poor
A New Direction for SEO in 2014: The Secure Search Manifesto
Adapting to the epic changes and shift in SEO requires adapting to, and focusing on, a new direction. Here are four key truths about secure
Unlocking the Power of Single-Theme Landing Experiences
Website Magazine is the leading print and digital publication on Web success, covering search marketing, social media, software, web design,
Local Marketing In 2013: The 10 Key Trends To Watch
Guest post written by Court Cunninghm Court Cunningham is CEO of Yodle, a provider of online marketing services to small businesses. Court C
Google Fixes Webmaster Tools Bug, Missing Search Query Data to Return
Webmasters can breathe a sigh of relief. The missing keyword data in Google Webmaster Tools was simply a bug, Google has confirmed. Expect r
» Google Penguin to go to War with SENuke Style Link Building
With the prospect of the latest addition of Google Penguin to become a reality within the next few weeks, it seems that many SEO’s and site
Nine Business Review Sites To Use - Instead of Yelp | RI Small Business ...
Sounds great on the surface and on their carefully crafted website, but these filters are also well documented for hiding legit reviews. I’v
Why Do Search Engines, Keyword Research & SEO Really Matter?
Let’s go, you and I, on an imaginary trip to Oslo in Norway. Now, the first two things you’ll want to do is arrange flight tickets to Oslo,
Sidewalk Branding Company - inbound marketing | SEO | social media - RI
Rhode Island inbound marketing – helping business market BIG online with SEO, website optimization, internet marketing, local search, compet