Well... that explains a lot..
113 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 20 previous comments
- Hopefully my sense of humor out lasts your age.Sep 24, 2012
- I certainly hope not or I would not want to live in a world where compassion is non-existent and ridiculing handicapped people is the source of happiness.Sep 24, 2012
- I have compassion, I just also have a sense of humor. If aging means I'll become a shrewd old fart then I'm not looking forward to the future. :\Sep 24, 2012
- Do you suggest I should stop being an old fart and re-adopt your sense of juvenile humor and have a good laugh at the challenged mental state of yours too? This way we could laugh together. What a happy scene! :)
Btw, you may not have to worry, not everybody gets wiser with age. Some still laugh at fart jokes at 50. ;)Sep 24, 2012
- I'd rather you continue to be the pretentious douche-bag that you are, you seem pretty happy with that and I'd hate to take that from you.
Because in the end, quite frankly, http://i.imgur.com/NYfiY.jpg .Sep 24, 2012
- Laughing had nothing to do with hate. Laughing had to do with it being funny as hell.... 2/10 for getting me to respond.Sep 24, 2012