- Freelance2013 - present
- University of Plymouth2007 - 2013
- Deutsche Bank2001 - 2002
- Cantor Fitzgerald L.P.1996 - 2001
- Going Places1995 - 1996
- JP Morgan1993 - 1994
- Cellnet1992 - 1993
- Hill Samuel Bank1984 - 1992
- Western Truse & Savings1980 - 1984
Chris Saunders is a freelance digital media developer/creative. Prior to that he was a Research Assistant at i-DAT. He has produced work for organisations as diverse as Deutsche Bank and Creative Partnerships. In 2007 he won i-DAT’s ‘Being Digital’ award and the Mobile Communications Media Innovation Award for his work on Noogy [www.noogy.org] and in 2006 the Business Ideas Challenge enterprise award for his Stanley mobile AI app .
Currently he is working on an Augmented Reality tattoo app. In the past he has worked on projects include developing the GreenScreen system for i-DAT and the Centre for Sustainable Futures and the AHRC funded AVPhD website. . He was also a board member of Plymouth Media Partnership and co-ran Openreel, the community, open projection organisation [www.openreel.co.uk]. His commercial and non-commercial work can be viewed at www.boxel.co.uk.
He is having a look around South America and is currently in Tipon, Peru helping an NGO with their web presence.
- Sutton High School1972 - 1980
- University of PlymouthBSc Digital Art & Technology, 2002 - 2007
- University of PlymouthMSc Digital Art & Technology, 2007 - 2009