Sparky = Jolteon
Rainer = Vaporeon
Pyro = Flareon
I decided to do a screen record to test this information found in the link below:
My daughter has recently become obsessed with the newer cartoon (we found it on Hulu) so we bought a DVD that has a bunch of the old '87 series episodes that I watched as a kid. Amazingly I remembered a lot of the episodes we watched!
So I decided to give this movie a shot. I put off watching it because of my knee-jerk reaction "they're going to ruin everything that made this amazing!" but after re-watching the original cartoons I grew up loving, I realized that they were NEVER any good. We were just kids who loved watching goofy giant turtles do flips and eat pizza. It was fun and nostalgic watching them but they were terrible! And I loved it!
So how do you take something that was terrible and completely bazonkers and remake it without it being bad and goofy? You stop worrying about it being "bad" and "goofy" and just run with that. In my opinion they did a great job.
When you think about it "teenage", "mutant", "ninja", and "turtles" are an extremely ridiculous string of words to put together. Always has been, always will be. But still fun as fuck, after all these years.
#Cowabunga #godilovebeingaturtle #splinterfuckingkilledamanwithhistail
- The Influential NetworkGraphic Designer, 2016 - present
- Teklian.TVHost / Founder / Producer, 2013 - presentHost of Teklian TV, Live, Reviews, Tutorials, Rants, and Hat Tip of the Week. Editor of video and audiocasts. Designer of graphics and images. Web site and SEO administrator. Maintain relationship with affiliates.
- Reticuli DesignsFounder / Design, 2009 - presentFreelance graphic design.
- Passion Parties CorporateSenior Graphic Designer, 2015 - 2016Design flyers, brochures, catalogs, sales collateral, promotions, social media badges, update monthly Center Stage publication, schedule daily, weekly, and monthly email blasts, photograph new products, layout and update consultant training workbooks, update and prepare product inserts, product labels, manage and update our public blog PartnersMag.com, and update documents in the back office. I also refill the coffee thingy if I took the last cup....
- Sportco GraphicsExecutive Director of Creative Media Development, Web Site Manager, Social Media Manager, 2005 - 2015Head of graphics department. Responsible for designing and outputting artwork for screen print, digital print, signs, banners, decals, team jerseys, embroidery, laser cutting & engraving, managing the web site and running the online store, and responsible for social media presence and promotional content.
- Paper Bullet ClothingOwner/Artist, 2006 - 2009
- Wheatly LaboratoriesTest Subject, 2001 - 2005
- Aperture LaboratoriesTest Subject, 1998 - 2001
Husband to the most amazing woman in the universe
Father of two kids and a cat
Honest to all
INTERESTS (you can put me in circles relating to):
- Science Fiction
- Equal Rights
- Streaming Media
- Electronic Music
- Metal (some metal)
- Doctor Who
- Cube (the whole trilogy)
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- Black Mirror
I don’t circle people with empty profiles. If I can’t get an idea of who you are or what you’re interested in, I can not place you into a circle.
I really only have six circles you could end up in
Gallifrey (for Doctor Who fans)
Spoilers (for Doctor Who fans who watch new episodes as they air)
Droidz (for Android users)
VIP (for my favorite people who post the best stuff)
I have no interest in “drama” or conflict. If you are disrespectful I’ll uncircle you or end up blocking you because I don’t care to see that again. Debates are fine but when it feels hostile I'll probably just remove/block you. There are more important things to give my attention to.
I like randomness. If I say something that doesn’t make sense, it probably wasn’t supposed to.
- Apple (the company)
- Rap, Hip-Hop, etc
- Country Music
- "Reality" shows
- Southeast Career Technical AcademyGraphic Communications, 2001 - 2005
Google Is Once Again Offering 2GB Of Free Drive Space If You Complete Th...
Tomorrow is apparently "Safer Internet Day," which you most likely didn't mark on your calendar. Google remembered Safer Internet Day, thoug
Catalog Printing and Mailing - Print Catalogs at PrintPlace.com
Print your Catalogs with PrintPlace and Save Big. Printing catalogs in as fast as 24 Hours. Done right, done fast. Instant catalog prices on
Free Download: 90 Vector Social Media Icons - Dreamstale
Download 90 free vector social media icons in 9 styles (total: 810 icons). Includes Ai, Eps, Svg, Css and transparent Png files. Free for pe
ASUS and Google Announce New Chromebooks and Chromebit
After the success of the Chromebook business growth in 2014, ASUS is very excited to continue the deep partnership with Google on new Chrome
Netflix Keeping ‘Doctor Who,’ ‘Luther,’ More BBC Series | Variety
Fans of British television can rest easy. Following numerous reports that Netflix and the BBC were parting ways, the streaming service has c