"The Cool Cash game - launched on Monday - was taken out of shops yesterday after some players failed to grasp whether or not they had won. "
"But the concept of comparing negative numbers proved too difficult for some Camelot received dozens of complaints on the first day from players who could not understand how, for example, -5 is higher than -6."
manchestereveningnews.co.uk - 'Cool Cash' card confusion
Husband to the most amazing woman in the universe
Father of two kids and a cat
Honest to all
INTERESTS (you can put me in circles relating to):
- Science Fiction
- Equal Rights
- Streaming Media
- Electronic Music
- Metal (some metal)
- Doctor Who
- Cube (the whole trilogy)
- Star Trek
- Star Wars
- Black Mirror
I don’t circle people with empty profiles. If I can’t get an idea of who you are or what you’re interested in, I can not place you into a circle.
I really only have six circles you could end up in
Gallifrey (for Doctor Who fans)
Spoilers (for Doctor Who fans who watch new episodes as they air)
Droidz (for Android users)
VIP (for my favorite people who post the best stuff)
I have no interest in “drama” or conflict. If you are disrespectful I’ll uncircle you or end up blocking you because I don’t care to see that again. Debates are fine but when it feels hostile I'll probably just remove/block you. There are more important things to give my attention to.
I like randomness. If I say something that doesn’t make sense, it probably wasn’t supposed to.
- Apple (the company)
- Rap, Hip-Hop, etc
- Country Music
- "Reality" shows
- Southeast Career Technical AcademyGraphic Communications, 2001 - 2005
- The Influential NetworkGraphic Designer, 2016 - present
- Teklian.TVHost / Founder / Producer, 2013 - presentHost of Teklian TV, Live, Reviews, Tutorials, Rants, and Hat Tip of the Week. Editor of video and audiocasts. Designer of graphics and images. Web site and SEO administrator. Maintain relationship with affiliates.
- Reticuli DesignsFounder / Design, 2009 - presentFreelance graphic design.
- Passion Parties CorporateSenior Graphic Designer, 2015 - 2016Design flyers, brochures, catalogs, sales collateral, promotions, social media badges, update monthly Center Stage publication, schedule daily, weekly, and monthly email blasts, photograph new products, layout and update consultant training workbooks, update and prepare product inserts, product labels, manage and update our public blog PartnersMag.com, and update documents in the back office. I also refill the coffee thingy if I took the last cup....
- Sportco GraphicsExecutive Director of Creative Media Development, Web Site Manager, Social Media Manager, 2005 - 2015Head of graphics department. Responsible for designing and outputting artwork for screen print, digital print, signs, banners, decals, team jerseys, embroidery, laser cutting & engraving, managing the web site and running the online store, and responsible for social media presence and promotional content.
- Paper Bullet ClothingOwner/Artist, 2006 - 2009
- Wheatly LaboratoriesTest Subject, 2001 - 2005
- Aperture LaboratoriesTest Subject, 1998 - 2001
CASSANNET PLUS - Free Sans Serif Font - Responsive Joomla and Wordpress ...
CASSANNET PLUS – Free Sans Serif Font CASSANNET PLUS – a professional Free Sans Serif Font which is great for logotypes, menus, product pack
LAST DAY: The Design Deck - Playing Cards for Designers - only $14! - Mi...
Daily deals for creative professionals. Get amazing limited time offers.
Google Is Once Again Offering 2GB Of Free Drive Space If You Complete Th...
Tomorrow is apparently "Safer Internet Day," which you most likely didn't mark on your calendar. Google remembered Safer Internet Day, thoug
Catalog Printing and Mailing - Print Catalogs at PrintPlace.com
Print your Catalogs with PrintPlace and Save Big. Printing catalogs in as fast as 24 Hours. Done right, done fast. Instant catalog prices on
Free Download: 90 Vector Social Media Icons - Dreamstale
Download 90 free vector social media icons in 9 styles (total: 810 icons). Includes Ai, Eps, Svg, Css and transparent Png files. Free for pe
ASUS and Google Announce New Chromebooks and Chromebit
After the success of the Chromebook business growth in 2014, ASUS is very excited to continue the deep partnership with Google on new Chrome