- Milieu StudiosManaging Director, Technical, 2011 - present
- BFG CommunicationsSoftware Architecture and Organizational Development, 2012 - 2013
- Fusion AllianceManagement and Software Consulting, 2009 - 2011
- Wilshire MediaSoftware Architecture, 2006 - 2008play.it (now radio.com)
- Virgin Entertainment GroupApplications Manager, 2000 - 2006Radio Free Virgin / Virgin Digital
- United States Air ForceElectronic Warfare, 1982 - 1992Myrtle Beach Air Force Base '83 to '92 - King Fahd Air Base, KSA '90 to '91
- GT RACING 2
Introducing www.black.bone - an online publishing imprint for web comics. Bone.Black will publish one web comic a month for the next year. The comic is for all ages and set in an near future apocalyptic Los Angeles. The January 1, 2016 edition is availabl...
Chronicles of Elyria - News, Guides, Reviews, Forums, Trailers, Screensh...
Find more information about Chronicles of Elyria include the features, wallpepers, screenshots, videos, etc. You can rate it, review it, and
Neuroscience in Focus - An Introduction to Neuroplasticity
Neuroscience in Focus: An Introduction to Neuroplasticity I'll have you know, dear readers, that at dawn this morning I was taken out to a p
GARGANTIA ON THE VERDUROUS PLANET - Movies - Dennis D. McDonald's Web Site
A review by Dennis D. McDonald Amy GARGANTIA ON THE VERDUROUS PLANET is an anime SF series that...
A Zen Master Explains Death and the Life-Force to a Child and Outlines t...
"Zen practice ... requires great faith, great courage, and great questioning." If death is so enormous a mystery that we remain unable to
Fast, Faster, Fastest: Why the Rush? | The Nader Page
Socrates and Plato were not in a hurry. Neither was Aristotle nor Heraclitus. They took time to think deeply. As far back as twenty-four cen
Google Photos - All your photos organized and easy to find
All your photos are backed up safely, organized and labeled automatically, so you can find them fast, and share them how you like.
What is the secret to successful business in the 21st century? - Virgin.com
A new book has just been published lauding the concept. The outrageously successful on-line shoe shop, Zappos, has adopted it – and 300 othe