- Integra TelecomProduct Manager, 2015 - presentAccountability for driving cloud communications product growth and other related performance targets including product profitability, customer satisfaction, and availability.
- CrexendoDirector of Sales Engineering, 2012 - 2014• Director of Sales Engineering for national sales team. • Responsible for company social media direction and implementation. • Presenting Cloud, UCaaS solutions on/off-site, and through online webinars. • Assisting team members in closing complex sales. • Blog design, custom coding and content author.
- CrexendoRegional Sales Manager, 2012 - 2014Highlight: Back to back 2013 team quarterly sales increases achieving 200% of plan. • Managed remote and local regional sales team. • Presented Cloud, UCaaS and SEO solutions on/off-site, and through online webinars. • National and local event spokesman and presenter. • Trained national sales team on latest sales techniques and product positioning. • Strategized and assisted team members in closing complex sales. • Managed sales team funnel through salesforce.com.
- DataTel CommunicationsVP of Sales, 2008 - 2012Highlight: Presented Keynote Address to over 150 CFO and IT Directors. • Managed two outside sales teams. • Demonstrated solutions on/off-site, and through online webinars. • Trained teams weekly on latest sales techniques and product direction positioning. • Strategized and assisted team members in closing complex sales. • Introduced and instituted one-on-one management process, customized sales metrics analysis, forecasting and sales success plans (playbook).
- Integra TelecomSenior Sales Manager, 2007 - 2008Highlight: Achieved both #1 Branch and Sales Manager Quota awards. • Managed the Washington outside and inside sales team. • Demonstrated solutions on/off-site, and through online webinars. • Analyzed deal profitability and made strategic sales changes to increase revenues. • Presented budget management analysis including sales to employee ratios. • Strategized and assisted team members in closing complex sales.
- Inter-Tel Technologies, Inc.Regional Channel Manager, 1999 - 2007Highlight: Achieved level 2 (over quota) sales success as Regional Account Manager. • Territory included 6 northwest states, 22 locations. • Awarded company stock options from the CEO for competitive white paper. • Demonstrated solutions on/off-site, and through online webinars. • Signed dealers through intensive sales hunter prospecting methods. • Promoted from Senior Sales Engineer to Regional Account Manager. • Instrumental in closing Texas Workforce Commission 3.5 million dollar deal.
- CompTIA Cloud EssentialspresentCertification, Vendor-Neutral Cloud Essentials
E-Rate Process and Hosted Phone Services | LinkedIn
Schools rely on technology to prepare their students for the future. Unfortunately technology doesn’t come without a steep price. To make ma
Cloud Communications – Business Reliable and Safe?
Let’s face it… we’re already on the cloud in some way or fashion. If you’re using any type of service over the internet you have been and ar
Gilbert Mormon temple: ABC15 gives you rare look inside
ABC15 will broadcast a rare look at the new Mormon temple during a special airing at 6:30 p.m. on Jan. 17.
HealthCare.gov Security Risk: Website Disclosed Personal Information
A North Carolina resident discovered an apparent security flaw on HealthCare.gov that disclosed personal information for two residents of So
BlackBerry to be acquired by Fairfax group in .7 billion deal | The News...
BlackBerry's largest shareholder, Canadian insurance company Fairfax Financial, a Canadian firm headed by billionaire Prem Watsa, is already
14 Ways To Get More Out Of Evernote, One Of the Best Productivity Apps
Evernote tips and tricks
The Top 5 Reasons SIP is the Way to Go | Crexendo Cloud Innovation Blog
In technology, SIP is an acronym which stands for Session Initiation Protocol. SIP is not mutually exclusive to use with hosted Cloud teleph
Ballmer's Departure From Microsoft Comes 10 Years Too Late | Wired Busin...
Steve Ballmer is stepping down as the CEO and president of Microsoft, and Wall Street is rather pleased. On Friday, Ballmer announced that,