- Catalyst Commercial Services LtdEnergy Broker, presentChris co-founded Catalyst Commercial Services in 2001, and has had a very successful 15-year career in the utilities industry at Director level. Chris is an authority on how businesses need to change and adapt to a future of constrained energy resources, global warming and evolving consumer expectations. He is well known and respected throughout the energy industry and regularly contributes to leading energy market publications. He also has a passion for rugby and has played semi-professional rugby at a high level including many representative honors both in the UK and around the World.
I'm a Director at Catalyst Commercial Services.
Catalyst is one of the UK's leading independent business energy brokers and utility consultants specialising in energy services, sustainability and environmental services.
The energy services we offer fall under these main categories:
* Business Energy - Business electricity procurement and smart meter solutions delivered by our team of energy consultants.
* Half Hourly Meters – Commercial half hourly electricity procurement and energy management solutions delivered by our team of energy consultants.
* Commercial Gas – Business gas and commercial gas procurement services delivered by our team of energy consultants.
* Water Services – Water auditing services and solutions from water leak detection to water invoice validation.
* Energy Management - providing a full range of energy management services from Carbon Trust Surveys to the Carbon Reduction Commitment.
* Energy Extras - Additional energy services that will help you to meet your carbon reduction commitments, and help you manage your energy in a more effective way.
For more information about this, please visit www.catalyst-commercial.co.uk, alternatively feel free to chat with myself or dial 0870 710 7560.
magic box provides your house with night time power
The ability to store solar power for use when the sun isn't shining would be a dream come true for home owners who have invested in solar pa
Free Circular Process Diagram for PowerPoint - Free PowerPoint Templates...
Free Circular Process Diagram for PowerPoint is a free premium PowerPoint diagram slide design that you can use to make awesome and unique p
Microsoft buys more green energy than Google and Apple combined
Over the past few years the negative effects of CO2 in the atmosphere and global warming have become common topics of discussion, and so has
Solar power to thrive without subsidies in UK by 2020
THEMA1, a think tank in Berlin, has announced that Britain will have a thriving solar power sector without the need for subsidies by 2020.
ESTA issues warning over potential ESOS scheme failure
The Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) has published recommendations to avoid failure of the Energy Savings Opportunities Sch
New graphite discovery could spark green revolution
Scientists have discovered a new form of carbon graphite – the material in pencil lead – that had unexpected properties that could cause a g
E.On Becomes First ‘Big Six’ Supplier to Cut Prices in 2015
With wholesale energy prices currently in a lull, E.On has become the first of the big six to announce it will pass these lower costs on to