- Catalyst Commercial Services LtdEnergy Broker, presentChris co-founded Catalyst Commercial Services in 2001, and has had a very successful 15-year career in the utilities industry at Director level. Chris is an authority on how businesses need to change and adapt to a future of constrained energy resources, global warming and evolving consumer expectations. He is well known and respected throughout the energy industry and regularly contributes to leading energy market publications. He also has a passion for rugby and has played semi-professional rugby at a high level including many representative honors both in the UK and around the World.
I'm a Director at Catalyst Commercial Services.
Catalyst is one of the UK's leading independent business energy brokers and utility consultants specialising in energy services, sustainability and environmental services.
The energy services we offer fall under these main categories:
* Business Energy - Business electricity procurement and smart meter solutions delivered by our team of energy consultants.
* Half Hourly Meters – Commercial half hourly electricity procurement and energy management solutions delivered by our team of energy consultants.
* Commercial Gas – Business gas and commercial gas procurement services delivered by our team of energy consultants.
* Water Services – Water auditing services and solutions from water leak detection to water invoice validation.
* Energy Management - providing a full range of energy management services from Carbon Trust Surveys to the Carbon Reduction Commitment.
* Energy Extras - Additional energy services that will help you to meet your carbon reduction commitments, and help you manage your energy in a more effective way.
For more information about this, please visit www.catalyst-commercial.co.uk, alternatively feel free to chat with myself or dial 0870 710 7560.
Microsoft buys more green energy than Google and Apple combined
Over the past few years the negative effects of CO2 in the atmosphere and global warming have become common topics of discussion, and so has
Solar power to thrive without subsidies in UK by 2020
THEMA1, a think tank in Berlin, has announced that Britain will have a thriving solar power sector without the need for subsidies by 2020.
ESTA issues warning over potential ESOS scheme failure
The Energy Services and Technology Association (ESTA) has published recommendations to avoid failure of the Energy Savings Opportunities Sch
New graphite discovery could spark green revolution
Scientists have discovered a new form of carbon graphite – the material in pencil lead – that had unexpected properties that could cause a g
E.On Becomes First ‘Big Six’ Supplier to Cut Prices in 2015
With wholesale energy prices currently in a lull, E.On has become the first of the big six to announce it will pass these lower costs on to
Yesterdays Laptop Battery or Tomorrow’s Power Source
Computer hardware giants IBM have this week released a study that says old lithium-ion batteries could have enough life in them to power hom
Climate change won't be solved by renewable energy
A report by two Google engineers, published by the Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, claims that climate change cannot be s
Energy Saving Opportunities Scheme Looming Deadline
Certification body BM TRADA has warned that a “significant proportion” of the largest companies in Britain do not know about the government'
Facebook powers new data centre with renewable energy
Facebook powers new data centre with renewable energy Facebook has opened a new data centre in Altoona, Iowa to deal with increased energy d
Future energy storage: giant batteries connected to the grid
Around the globe, mass energy storage and distribution is becoming of greater and greater interest as the world moves more towards renewable
New “black box” Energy device said to cut energy bills
New “black box” device manages household energy usage to reduce cost A new device has been developed that is said to cut energy bills by a f