A social 'x' addict and avid blogger Chris Hoyt is a strong
supporter of relying on innovative thought as opposed to magic bullet tools to
address today's recruiting challenges.
The RecruiterGuy persona helps to consolidate many of his networking
experiments in channels ranging from Macro/Micro-blogging, Video-blogging,
social bookmarking, various Content Management Systems and more.
As a strong believer that the days of Applicant Tracking Systems as we know them are numbered, Chris believes there is a cloud based application war brewing - where only the socially streamlined will survive.
After serving in the US Army B Co. 5/21st 7th Infantry for 4 years he transitioned somewhat smoothly into the realm of Human Resources initially specializing in training and process improvement. A natural recruiter and techno-geek, Chris was immediately drawn to online sourcing and networking and now brings nearly 2 decades of technology driven recruitment and marketing to the industry.
Currently Chris is employed as the Talent Engagement & Marketing Leader at PepsiCo.
Chris is available to speak about social media and employment brand and can be easily reached via his personal blog or any number of social profiles. His insights can be found most easily on his personal blog, www.RecruiterGuy.net.
- CareerXroadsPartner; Thought Feeder, 2015 - presentConversation maker and innovation enthusiast, facilitating collaboration sessions with top corporate staffing and talent acquisition leaders from around the globe.
- PepsiCoTalent Engagement & Marketing Leader, 2010 - 2015Responsible for the design, implementation and sustainability of PepsiCo's digital and social recruiting strategies inclusive of managing Internet communities, analytics and 3rd party recruitment partnerships.
- AT&TAssociate Director Talent Attraction, 2000 - 2010Responsible for interactive recruiting strategies - the scope of which included Social Recruiting, Recruitment Marketing and Metrics/Reporting for the AT&T HR/Staffing organization.
- WGT Golf Mobile
- Breach & Clear
- Zombie Defense
- Magic 2015
- Oddworld:Stranger's Wrath
- Leo's Fortune
- HELPMEJACK:Nuclear Adventure
- Asphalt 8:Airborne
- SimCity Mobile
- Fallout Shelter
- Dr. Driving
Top Recruiter Reality Show Faces Harsh Criticism On Social Media
The Top Recruiter reality show is ramping up for season three. Over the years, it has garnered some decent press coverage from media compani
Best of 2013: The Stories That Mattered Most to Professionals This Year
What do workers want? According to what they're reading and sharing on LinkedIn, they're hungry for management wisdom — how to spot talent,