Most business experts agree on the importance of the customer’s insight, especially as technology makes it easier for them to communicate with one another via social networks, texting, and ratings websites. The most popular solution: Implementation of a…
Jobs and Larry Ellison, Jobs’s friend, fellow board member of Apple, and eventual CEO of Oracle) sent out e-mails, two days before Christmas, appointing this man, Michael Murdock, as chief executive of Apple.
“OK. You can have the job. — Larry,” came the first message in the e-mail basket of Michael Murdock, the 36-year-old who had campaigned for Apple’s top spot.
Right behind Ellison’s e-mail came one from Jobs: “Yep, Mike, it’s all yours. When can you start?”
When Murdock, who took the emails seriously, replied that he would start work January 5, he got this email from Jobs:
“Please do not come to Apple. You will be asked to leave, and if you don’t, you will be arrested.”
We know you could have ran away and gotten away with it.
You could have avoided all the pain in the ass aspects of being a parent, and just wrote a check every month.
Against the odds, you stayed involved, which is especially important for those of you with daughters.
As your daughter's first true love, you set the bar for how she will rate men for her entire life.
#dads #daughters #relationships #love
At lunch, I saw one of these bad boys parked in front of a business that offers title loans. I don't know what concerns me more: that somebody thought this would be an effective method of drumming up business, or that there might actually be a person out there driving along, sees this and says, "Holy shit! A wild wacky inflatable tube man! I need a title loan right now!"
- Artificial HumanityCEO / Founder, 2014 - presentCan a being be intelligent without having a personality? Absolutely not. Both of these qualities develop simultaneously in humans, with the personality laying the framework for how all stimuli, information, and feelings are processed. Artificial Humanity will be the first series of AI based products that possess a unique personality, an ability to create original thoughts or opinions, and an ability to truly learn and think the same way human beings do. As if the product itself wasn't intriguing enough, rumors, some much more ridiculous than others, have been circulating the internet in regards to aspects of what is supposedly "the most innovative, fun, and effective culture in Business history." I can say with assurance that a lot of the rumors are true, even some of the far fetched or "out there" rumors.
- Beck & MastenChief Marketing Officer, 2011 - 2014
- Russo's Coal-FiredGeneral Manager, 2008 - 2010Everything
- Pappas RestaurantsManager, 2003 - 2008My role: sponge into leader into leader of leaders. My environment: a company with fantastic best practices, amazing mentors, and literally an official system for every single thing that happens in he building.
- Google SearchPolymath, 2003 - 2010A person whose expertise spans a significant number of different subject areas; such a person is known to draw on complex bodies of knowledge to solve specific problems. *High IQ + Boundless Curiosity + Google Search = Polymath*
- University of HoustonMarketing / Consumer Science (Minor in Sociology), 2006 - 2011Professional development includes extensive training in marketing while employed as a manager.
- Kingwood High SchoolAwesomeness, 2000 - 2004Loved the "Gifted" program and "Future Problem Solving International," where they taught children "How to Think" and not "What to Think."
Elevatr | Projects | Mobile App Design & Development Company in NYC ...
The Fueled team is united by an unwavering passion for quality. We focus on app development, app design, and mobile strategy to passionately
Problem In Tinder Dating App Leaked User Locations | TechCrunch
Tinder, one of the hottest dating apps, is making headlines for more than making matches. A security firm, IncludeSec, recently revealed a m
Corporate social responsibility - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Some commentators have identified a difference between the Canadian (Montreal school of CSR), the Continental European and the Anglo-Saxon a
How to Add a Caption to Your Images that Stays with the Image
Putting a caption on an image can be a useful feature when you want to describe the image, but getting it to stay with the image can be chal