These quotes really resonated with me:
"Empowering. A product or service empowers people because it makes them better. Great stuff doesn’t fight you—it becomes one with you."
"“Evangelist” isn’t a job title. It’s a way of life. It means that evangelists must love what they evangelize. No matter how great the person, if he doesn’t love the cause, he cannot be a good evangelist for it. If you don’t love it, don’t evangelize it."
"People don’t buy “revolutions.” They buy “aspirins” to fix the pain or “vitamins” to supplement their lives, so localize the pitch and keep it simple."
Have a great day
- FreelanceSocial Selling and Inbound Marketing Consultant, 2013 - presentI help businesses achieve their full potential. I am not a traditional sales and marketing guy. Helping you build the commercial side of your business for the future. I will help you bring people to your business through inspiration not manipulation. I specialise in advising companies on: ● Clarifying and communicating the company's messaging using Simon Sineks "Why" technique ● Inbound marketing to drive organic search engine traffic (SEO) and leads ● Use of social media to help you and your company meet its business goals inc Social Selling
- ExtendedWarrantyComparison.co.ukFounder, 2013 - presentTransparent comparison website for the murky world of extended warranties. www.extendedwarrantycomparison.co.uk
- ItIsWhatIt.IsFounder, 2013 - 2013
- Dachis GroupHead of Marketing EMEA, 2013 - 2013
- SAP AGSocial business Evangelist, 2012 - 2013
I have been selling for 17 years and selling online for 11 years.
I have been playing around with HTML building websites since 2003 on social media since 2004. Wrote my first blog in 2006. I did my first social media marketing campaign in 2008. I have not just jumped on the social media bandwagon. I am no ninja or guru. I use it because it is the most effective way to communicate and share ideas.
I believe that social is not just another channel and not just for marketing. It is a catalyst for change in the way companies do business. Social media opens up companies to a greater level of transparency which they either use to their benefit or it will be used against them.
10 Buyer Psychology Nuggets Every Social Seller Should Know
In social selling, prospect knowledge is power. We can never know enough about our potential buyers, especially the specific reasons they bu
The Woman Transforming Oracle's Salesforce Says She Was Fired After Talk...
Until last week, Rowley was leading an effort to train about 23,000 Oracle salespeople in "social selling."
'It Is What It Is' launches a transparent extended ... | TechHub
'It Is What It Is' launches a transparent extended warranty comparison site. Published 22 minutes ago by Tina Phillips. Techhub members It I
Richard St. John: Secrets of success in 8 words, 3 minutes
http://www.ted.com Why do people succeed? Is it because they're smart, or are they just lucky? Analyst Richard St. John condenses years of i
Google+ Strategy: 5 Tips to Help Marketers Get Ready for Brand Pages
No one knows where Google+ will land on the social network success matrix, but one thing is for sure: Google will throw its weight behind th
Interview with Bill McDermott, Co-CEO, SAP AG | SAP TechEd Online | SAP ...
Watch Interview with Bill McDermott, Co-CEO, SAP AG.Bill McDermott, Co-CEO of SAP AG, stops by the SAP TechEd LIVE studio for an impromptu c
Social media week 2012 - CRM presentation at Social Data and Priva...
Most people when the think of social media just want to get likes on facebook and followers on twitter. In this presentation I try to explai