It's Friday evening on the Space Station! Time for a ride on the exercise bike (14,000 km), reheat dinner, and then photograph the world.
61 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 8 previous comments
- I was wondering that also. Anyway, I thought the food was packaged in individual portions so you wouldn't need to have leftovers!Jan 25, 2013
- Love the view of the world, that you provide for us all to enjoy. ThxJan 25, 2013
- Spaghetti?Jan 25, 2013
- I saw a photo were they show the packages, but my question is about what kind of method they use to reheat? a microwave? or what?Jan 25, 2013
- It occurs to me that stationary riding would present an opportunity to generate significant electrical power to the station.
Thank you for sharing your adventures with us!Jan 25, 2013
- Brilliantly downplayed. I just went out for dinner.Jan 25, 2013
Add a comment...