It's Robert Burns Day! "If ye wish her gratefu' prayer, Gie her a Haggis!", but no space haggis, sadly.
48 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 6 previous comments
- If you could breed haggis in space would you be able to make the legs the same length again? Everyone knows that haggis have the legs on one side shorter than the other because they live in the Scottish mountains!Jan 25, 2013
- I think "Attack of the Ultra-Mega-Haggis from Spaaace!" will be the next Sci Fi movie of the week. Or it should be.Jan 25, 2013
- the space haggi would have one leg shorter as they only face one way in rotating around the earth.Jan 25, 2013
- happy Burns day! Haggis, Scotch, Bagpipers... not sure any of them should make it onto the ISS.
Poetry though is what comes to mind, looking at your photos.
+Paul Williams it would be impossible to catch them!Jan 25, 2013
- Any day is a good haggis day!Jan 26, 2013
- I had some for you Chris.Jan 26, 2013