I need some help with an existing Google Analytics implementation. My client uses a reservations booking engine called IQRez by IQWare (http://www.iqrez.com/). The issue is when the visitor goes to my client's website it tracks perfectly on G.A. When the visitor clicks on "Check Availability" for a hotel room, they jump over to the booking engine on IQRez's platform. There is G.A. on that portal as well but the tracking gets lost when the visitor selects a hotel room make the booking and then end back up on my client's website. Something is going wrong with the hand-off and I need help.
Can anyone help?
We love the latest Avinash post, which includes some good visuals to provoke your team's thinking. The below image included in the post is reminiscent of Seth Godin's adage of being "Unique, Useful and Updated." Check out the whole story for some Monday inspiration at: http://goo.gl/EYoqMA
(Min 0 - 4.50) How to reduce your site's bounce rate & increase conversion rates?
(Min 4:51 - 10:13) What are the two or three metrics you should pay attention to not to any other metric in the universe?
Both sets of answers will surprise you, especially the second one.
This video was a part of interviews with the wonderful of Predictive ROI conference.
There is a full 30 min version of this interview, should you want more delights and joy, : ), here: http://goo.gl/IEIFYa
- ASquared Search and SocialPartner, present
- 3C Interactive
Progressive experience in sales, business development, digital advertising, with expertise in:
· Visionary leadership to penetrate new channels by uncovering C-Level decision makers to grow market share.
· Entrepreneurial skill-set and self-motivated to create success independently and as part of a team in a start-up environment.
· Keen ability to align sales and marketing to generate and drive bottom line profitability through cross selling additional products to every customer.
· Cultivating long lasting relationships across multi-layers of organizations to build and maintain network and increase retention and satisfaction.
and integrating advertising, sales and business strategies to impact revenue
Ark Ideas, Philadelphia, PA (www.ArkIdeas.com) Vice President of Sales
· Responsible for growing the client base for the full service ad agency, while developing a sales strategies for the launch of Ark Ideas’ new products 2WayTXT and RetailTXT, customizable mobile marketing solutions.
· Restructured the team to focus on increasing sales of media, traditional advertising, social media management services and digital advertising to high profile clientele like Sprint, Boost Mobile and Virgin Mobile.
· Managed a team of 10 employees on how to implement proactive sales strategies in every aspect of customer contact, in order to increase revenue as well as increase customer retention.
· Developed product pricing and sales strategy for new verticals such as Franchises, Retail chains, Direct Response Marketing industry and other Advertising Agencies.
Yodle, Philadelphia, PA (www.Yodle.com #35 on the Inc.500)
Account Executive, Sales and
· Responsible for selling a full range of internet advertising solutions (Website Development, SEM, PPC and SEO) to Small and Medium sized companies, prospecting, marketing, intensive cold calling, new client acquisition, building relationships with key accounts and business partners.
· Leveraged partnerships with Google, Yahoo!, MSN and other online ad networks to drive 10 to 1 ROI for SMB clients through online marketing.
· Awarded Sales Rep of the month in the first month by exceeding sales quota by 148% and leading the Philadelphia team to surpass the office sales objective for the first time in 10 months. Awarded Sales Rep of the month in August 2010 for exceeding quota by 234% and leading the Philadelphia team to hit objective for the first time since 01/2010.
· Demonstrated leadership and management abilities, was nominated as Philadelphia Team Leader, began training new sales reps after two months. Awarded Mentor of the month in March. Elected to the Sales Counsel in August.
· Co-founder of Yodle I.D.E.A. Leadership Committee. The Inter Department Event Association organizes philanthropic community events and volunteer opportunities for over 380 employees
· Co-founder and trainer of the Yodle Twitter Team of over 30 employees from all departments.
· Closed the 2nd and 3rd largest deals in Philadelphia Team History.
3C Interactive, Boca Raton, FL (www.3Cinteractive.com #28 on the Inc.500)
National Account Executive, Mobile Marketing Software Sales, Business Development
· As the first proactive sales person hired, was instrumental in launching the 3CI sales team to prove out the start-up's Software as a Service (SaaS) business model in the emerging mobile marketing industry.
· Generated over $700,000.00 in new revenue by cold calling C-Level executives, using prospecting skills, networking, and leveraging social media to acquire new clients and build relationships with business partners.
· Supervised platform integrations between 3Ci’s technology and enterprise level backend systems.
· Managed accounts and relationships with the US Army, Discovery Channel, Microsoft Advertising, Massive Networks, Lincoln Financial Group, Cricket Wireless, McCann-Erikson, CrispinPorter+Bogusky, MDC Partners, EyeWonder, HD Radio, Cumulus, Greater Media, XBOX and Katz ClearChannel.
· Developed new business opportunities within different marketing verticals, including Consumer Brands, Advertising Agencies, Pharmaceutical, Political, Government and Fortune 500 companies.
· Increased campaign ROI by up to 250% by consulting enterprise clients on their mobile marketing strategy including online media, social media marketing, word of mouth marketing, and viral campaigns, as well as integrating their online presence with their offline advertising.
· Coordinated speaking engagement opportunities and Presented a lecture called "Mobile Marketing and Big Pharma” to CEO's and CMO's of the pharmaceutical industry at the 2009 ePharma Marketing Summit. Presented "Mobile Marketing 101” to C-Level Executives from advertising agencies and consumer brands at the South Florida Interactive Marketing Association (SFiMA).
Livemercial, West Palm Beach, FL (www.Livemercial.com)
National Account Executive, Online Marketing Software and Online Media Sales
· Responsible for new client acquisition, building and maintaining relationships with new prospects and business partners within the direct response industry.
· Successfully surpassed quota by 140% by exploring cutting edge business opportunities within new verticals, including Mobile Marketing, Political partnerships, and Fortune 500 companies.
· Increased conversion ratios by 13% and revenue per order by 27% by incorporating A/B Split Testing, multivariate testing and cross sell tests on my clients’ websites and media campaigns.
· Consulted clients on customized digital media plans, incorporating CPM, CPC, CPA and SEO.
Integrity Mortgage and Financial Services, Lake Worth, FL
Sales Representative and Marketing Manager
· Implemented online and offline marketing plans to increase exposure of firm to referral sources throughout Palm Beach County, including Realtors, financial planners and commercial banks.
· Developed lead generating websites to increase the effectiveness of our marketing campaigns, database management and CRM strategies.
· Responsible for managing and training new loan officers on all aspects of the loan process, from marketing for new clients, to working directly with our lenders and generating referrals.
and President of the Lake Worth Chamber Referral Group.
James Madison University, School of Business, Harrisonburg, VA
· BS, Marketing Information Systems, Concentration: eCommerce and Database Management
Bond University, Queensland, Australia
· International Business, Marketing and Advertising
· Social Media, Networking and Blog Platforms (LinkedIn, Google+, Twitter, Facebook, WordPress, Digg, Tumblr)
· Google AdWords Certified (Pay Per Click, Analytics, Optimization)
· Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Access) Mac Software iWork (Pages, Numbers, Keynote)
· SalesForce CRM (SalesForce.com) and other OpenSource CRM Software Suites
· Founder and President of the Aspen Triathlon Club
· Member of The Aspen Young Professionals Association
· Member of the Social Media Club of Philadelphia
· Volunteer, Mentor and Event Operations Coordinator, Urban Youth Impact
· Member and Fundraiser for "Team in Training", Leukemia Lymphoma Society
- James Madison University
- Malvern Prep
Search Engine Land: News On Search Engines, Search Engine Optimization (...
Search Engine Land is a must read hub for news and information about search engine marketing, optimization and how search engines such as Go
- The Tri House – Triathlon Training Camps, Ironman Course Preview Camps...
40% of Tablet and Smartphone Owners Use Them While Watching TV | Nielse...
American consumers are increasingly connected, and our recent survey shows they are increasingly multimedia multitasking.
Taking some of my own interview medicine: What were my Big Bets | SEER I...
In interviews I often ask people, what is the one thing you believe where people almost always disagree with you, but you are making a big b
TechCrunch | One App Developer’s Humorous Take On How To Build A Success...
These days, it seems that everyone wants to be an app developer. Thankfully, technology has lowered the barriers to entry, and young and som
Following a Path with Heart: from Mission to Search Results | Philly Mar...
Businesses would do well to heed the advice of native American shaman Don Juan to follow a path with heart. Similar to a BHAG, it can inform
The All-Important Valley Talent Flow: Why I Suddenly Just Got a Lot More...
There's an unfortunately lazy truism in journalism that three is a trend. This is the kind of rule that leads to stories of "EVERYONE QUIT
At-Store Marketing Maven: The New Era Of Bricks & Mobile
Conversely, Jamba Juice really serves an ace on their bricks and mobile recipe. Their at-store marketing bridges the gap and engages consume
TechCrunch | The Serge SDK Can Find Almost Any Brand You Shoot With Your...
Have you ever wanted to take a picture of a purse and figure out where to buy it instantly? Probably not, but now you can. Serge has buil
Mashape | API Marketplace for Cloud based Services
Mashape is a frustration-free online storefront for developers who want to distribute or consume an API of any kind of service
80% of Smartphone Users Multitask While Watching TV [STATS]
Yahoo! Mobile and RazorFish polled 2,000 U.S. adults on their mobile habits and device preferences, to help marketers better understand cons