Entrepreneurs and small business owners have a lot on their plates. If that’s you, you might feel overworked or overwhelmed. But you don’t have to be.
If you’re feeling this way, the AWeber team invites you to join our monthly #AWeberHour
Twitter Chat on Wednesday, May 7, from 8-9 p.m. ET with Chris Ducker, author of the new book, “Virtual Freedom.”
He’ll cover how to choose the best virtual partners for your business, so you can delegate smaller tasks and work on the bigger picture – your business as a whole. Well known as a “Virtual CEO,” he is the master of finding the right people to help a business run smoothly, freeing up time for himself and making sure nothing slips through the cracks.
How To Join In
- Log in or sign up on Twitter.com.
- Follow @AWeber and @chrisducker.
- Follow #AWeberHour
using our tchat.io
) or in your favorite Twitter application (Twitter.com, HootSuite, Tweetdeck, etc.) and include it in your tweets.
What We’ll Ask Chris
- When your businesses were in their infancy, did you rely on any partners to help you get off the ground? Who?
- What tasks or parts of your business do you currently outsource to partners and why?
- Which part of your business has benefitted the most by having partners?
- When does outsourcing make more sense than hiring?
- What are 2-3 tips to consider when choosing partner service providers?
- Let’s talk about mentors… Who have been some of your biggest mentors along the way?
- There are a lot of advisors out there… How do you pick the right one? What do you look for?
- Can becoming biz partners with friends or family actually work out? And if so, when?
The top participant will win an AWeber goodie bag, so make sure to get in on the action on May 7th at 8 PM. Tweet ya there!