New report by Ogilvy Healthworld highlights who leads the way in integrated social media marketing
Key findings from the report:
- The average number of tweets by pharma has gone up by 530% since 2013 and twitter followers have increased by nearly 300%
- The pharma companies with the biggest communities aren’t necessarily the most effective at engaging with their users and generating interest
- Followers reward pharma companies who post frequently and engage continuously – those that keep their networks fresh with regular updates have the highest interaction from the community
For more: http://bit.ly/1HjL5Z6
- Ogilvy CommonHealth WorldwideSVP, Director of Digital Strategy, 2014 - present
- Coyne PRDirector of Digital Strategy, 2013 - 2014
- Ogilvy CommonHealth WorldwideDigital Strategy, 2006 - 2013
- Group DCA2003 - 2006
- Dentino Marketing
- Rowan University
- University of the Arts
Searching for Allergy Relief: How Marketers Can Help – Think with Google
A look at how marketers can use online search to their advantage to drive awareness during allergy season.
5by5 | Systematic #116: Sketchnote Master Mike Rohde
Mike Rohde makes a return appearance to talk about writing, productivity, and his latest book, the Sketchnote Workbook.
93% of Adult Patients Want E-mail Communication With Physicians
The vast majority of patients — 93 percent — are likely to select a physician who offers communication via e-mail, according to Catalyst Hea
Nadella: Our industry respects innovation, not tradition
Now comes the hard part for Microsoft's new CEO -- getting the board of directors, Bill Gates, and more than 100,000 employees to trust his
The Upside of Reform: How ACA Could De-Commoditize Pharma Agencies
What impact will the affordable care act have on pharma marketing agencies?
Why You Should Not Use Image Carousels on Your Website | Smiley Cat Web ...
A look at how auto-rotating image carousels reduce usability and why they should be used with caution (if at all) on your website.
Webcast: Why Twitter Is All the Rage: A Data Miner's Perspective
In order to be successful, technology must amplify a meaningful aspect of our human experience, and Twitter’s success largely has been depen
Columbus, Flat Earth, and Healthcare Content Marketing
Large organizations are slow to change. Often decisions are made on traditional thinking, even when knowledge, technology, and tools have ev