Nakhon Phanom Walking Street. OnePlus 6 - HDR
11 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
- Thought i'd try google's translate on this and it came up with
Market Street Pedestrian Street
Municipality of Nakhon Phanom
Its a road sign and a pretty big one8w
- Good to know it works8w
- haha, I was informed that it said something like that but had to take their word for it. Google translate was spot on by the sounds of it.
It's not your average road sign as the walking street is a weekend market where the main road is closed off for stall sellers and they make an attraction out of it. So they try to big it up with various signage. Was pretty busy just a couple of metres to the left of this!8w
- john doe+1It's not difficult to do. Just crop to the text part. Upload that to google keep, grab text from image in keep and then copy paste into google translate.
There maybe a faster way of doing this but that's what i use
I had cropped the whole sign and it worked when i tried to do individual rows it would not work8w
- Nice photo btw :)8w
- thanks! I'm happy with it, however it has struggled slightly with the highlights of the lamps, losing some details. Perhaps a pixel could do a better job but I think this phone has an underrated camera.8w
- I don't see any problems with the lights. The 6 and its successor have a good camera. It would be better if the second lens could do more than depth perception8w
Add a comment...