We are giving away 1 seat with a raffle between users who post/tweet/share the link to the website! (Deadline for that is Friday, June 19th)
See some of our previous workshops at our youtube channel (http://youtube.com/codinghouse)
- Baylor UniversityMasters of Science - Information Systems, 2002 - 2005
- Baylor UniversityBBA - International Business & MIS, 1996 - 2000
- RackspaceDeveloper Team Lead, 2014 - present* Manage a small team of developers in order to facilitate the delivery of projects \n * Establish the architecture, standards and best practices for web application development for the team * Coordinate with Product Management for roadmap planning, setting sprint goals, requirements gathering, and assigning work * Facilitate communication and process management with Quality Engineering and DevOps to improve delivery * Research, Prototype, Present, and Implement new technological solutions and methodologies for team and leadership
- RackspaceSoftware Developer III, 2011 - 2014* Serve as technical lead for a small development team and facilitated the delivery of multiple projects * Design, Develop, Test, Deploy, and Maintain Front End (AngularJS) applications • Research, Prototype, Present, and Implement new technological solutions and methodologies for team and leadership • Meet with other internal teams to develop requirements, design integrated components, and troubleshoot issues. • Mentor junior developers and facilitate on boarding of peer developers when joining the team or new project
- RackspaceSoftware Developer II, 2008 - 2011• Design, Develop, Test, Deploy, and Maintain Java, Groovy, Spring 2.5, J2EE, and Grails applications as a member of a team • Research, Prototype, Present, and Implement new technological solutions and methodologies for team and leadership • Integrate with various systems via Web Services (SOAP, XMLRPC & REST), Database Connections, and JMS Technologies • Meet with other internal teams to develop requirements, design integrated components, and troubleshoot issues. • Mentor junior developers and facilitate on boarding of peer developers when joining the team or new project • Facilitate the improvement of corporate culture and communication as a member of the Inclusion and Innovation Team
- Accenture National Security Services LLCDeveloper - Level D, 2006 - 2008• Provide technical expertise in software design and web application development to the development lead and build team • Manage and mentor junior programmers to facilitate the development of individual deliverables • Identify and address technical issues to expedite the completion of projects • Report to leadership project status, team members' performance and current development of java team • Collaborate with team leads from to ensure standardization and reduce duplicate effort in addressing common technical issues
- USAASoftware Developer II, 2005 - 2006• Design and develop web applications and services requested by business in Java Websphere environment • Meet with business users in order to define application requirements as part of the development process • Discuss new applications and procedures for departmental process improvements as a member of a five person committee • Create analysis and design documentation for future application development and maintenance
- Baylor UniversitySupport Specialist, 2002 - 2005• Managed the daily operations of language computer lab including a staff of 12 lab assistants • Developed, implemented, and administered web, application, and streaming servers • Supported foreign language software for all staff and faculty • Provided professional and technical training to faculty, staff, and students • Coordinated purchases and installation of computer and multimedia equipment upgrades
10 Reasons Web Developers Should Learn AngularJS | Javalobby
Apple Highlights Low Fragmentation Among iOS Devices in Direct Jab at An...
Apple recently updated its "Optimizing Apps for iOS 6"developer page with a new pie chart highlighting the lack of fragmentation among iOS..
spock - the enterprise ready specification framework - Google Proje...
Project Information. Activity Medium; Project feeds; Code license; Apache License 2.0; Labels Test, Specification, Unit, Integration, TDD, B
OWL Recycled Leather: Eco-Friendly Work Accessories
Visit Fab.com now and check out this design sale, plus many more great designs at up to 70% off retail. Discover new sales every day. Membe
Anonymous calls off outing of cartel after release of kidnapped member
The Zetas narcotics gang has apparently released the member of Anonymous Veracruz whose kidnapping prompted a showdown with the hacktivist o
Changing information density in Gmail’s new look | Official Gmail Blog
Changing information density in Gmail's new look. Posted by Jason Cornwell, User Experience Designer When our design team looked at tack