100,000 of you are receiving my updates. Who are YOU? What matters to you? What's interesting and important and worth reading about here?
28 plus ones
Shared publicly•View activity
View 60 previous comments
- - almost not at all so far, with regards to pages. They don't do much yet for people. Soon. But not yet. So I gather.Sep 2, 2012
- Thanks...Sep 2, 2012
- What matters to me is that you are real and approachable! When I read your Sunday newsletter, it seems like we are talking (way more than mere reading). One day when I become an entrepreneur, I want to be able to connect with my customers the way you connect with yours. What I always look forward to getting from your newsletters/blogs/posts is how to be honest (and still make money). I recently read your Google+ for your business (http://www.amazon.com/Google-Business-Googles-Network-Everything/dp/0789749149) and I hope the next edition talks more about the G+ pages as it has evolved a ton since the last edition.Sep 3, 2012
- What's interesting for me to read about here are the quirky things you find interesting. Though not much of a geek by practice, I like the randomly cool stuff you post here. And I like your focus on human connections - it's something I'm constantly trying to get better at, personally and professionally.Sep 4, 2012
- I agree with Ajay. I follow you and read your newsletters because you behave like a real person.
This thread is interesting because people have commented in a very human and open way. You do that; you create an atmosphere where this happens.
You have also allowed me to connect with some very interesting people on TwitterSep 10, 2012
- I want to make an impact on the world. Sharing and seeing what other people can do make me feel like I can too.
Its nice to reach out and connect with people who have great ideas and have already made an impact on me.
Authors I respect, blogs I follow, technology i'm interested in, philosophies I appreciate. Its all available in human form on google+Sep 12, 2012