20 Clues You're Buying in the Right Neighborhood
In regard to where you currently live, how many of these characteristics can you check off
the list? ✔
1. It meets your specs.
2. You like what you hear.
3. You can get a latte.
4. You see home improvements.
5. Neighbors are organized.
6. People are out on the streets.
7. It passes muster after dark.
8. Crime numbers are low.
9. School scores are strong.
10. It's walkable.
11. It'll work for you for five to seven years.
12. Bus stops abound.
13. Ownership is high.
14. Homes hold value.
15. The commute is not bad.
16. City services are good.
17. Homes sell quickly.
18. You see plenty of churches.
19. It has police and fire stations.
20. (Good) change is coming.
Now consider your absolute ideal neighborhood; do you find all of these traits to be important
? What matters most for you?
This article from +MSN
clues you in on some of the not-so-obvious things you may want to consider
when searching for a new home: http://realestate.msn.com/blogs/post--20-clues-youre-buying-in-the-right-neighborhood